I run out of my packs tomorrow -help

sugar_face

I'm at my boyfriends but was meant to be heading back home tonight , but now I'm going til Friday . (I can't pop home it costs 20 quid)
I have one meal pack left (spag Bol) for tonight.
What could I make that wouldn't send me too far off?
And is stupidly cheap ... When I say cheap, I have 3 quid to my name haha, I've taken time off so I've not been paid much at all hahaha I'm freaking out :|

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

2 Egg omelette.
I had one today and it has filled me up the whole day.

Chicken breast and certain salad. Have a look at the meal planner on the site.

Ah, if I'd seen this earlier I would have posted you some :). Egg is always good - scrambled or omlette is filling, with an omlette you can add some veg and make it Spanish, always fill me to the brim. Most supermarkets do little packs of wafer thin ham or chicken around 59p or something, a bit of this in an omlette or scrambled egg will flesh it out a bit more too. If all else fails on the low cal front, stay low carb and you'll be ok for a day - meats/cheese etc.

And next time pack some spares ;)

Eggs or some sort of lean meat i.e. chicken, I'm sure he'll lend you a few quid to get some chicken breasts if need be lol

I was thinking the same noodles, if I'd known a day or so earlier I could have posted you a few to get you through.

Personally, I wouldn't worry about trying to stick to 600-650 calories so much, not if you're doing it just with your own food. Just stick low carb, that'll keep you in ketosis and make it easy to do S&S properly tomorrow.

Hmm, what's cheap to make... Have you got an asda near you? If I were you, I'd probably do this...

Breakfast: Omelette (couple of eggs, bit of ham or cheese if you have some. Quite cheap, especially if your boyfriend has eggs already)
Lunch: Chicken, swede, leek and mushroom
Dinner: Same as lunch

Not the most exciting of days but it's cheap! Your boyfriend will hopefully have the omelette stuff already, if not you could do it cheaply. Asda do a bag of 500g diced swede for 50p and 250g chopped up leek for 50p, so that's £1. Add mushrooms, probably 80p. Then it's the chicken, check frozen chicken. I bought 1kg (6-7 breasts) for £5 from asda yesterday but I'm sure that they did smaller bags. I think that the smaller 500g bag is £2.50. So that's about £4.30 and it'll do you a big lunch and dinner, probably still have some left over after. Hopefully you'll have enough for that or he'll be able to lend you literally just a couple of quid.

Back