I seem to be strangely addicted to.....

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
...scan bran!!!!
of all things.......eek!!
in last 10 days i have had them for my heb 8 times!!!!! and i even synned an extra one yesterday!!!

Yes, an odd thing to get addicted to! I must admit though, I quite like them too. Not such an addict as you though! Eight times in ten days :D:D:D!

You're not alone - I love them too!

Breakfast, lunch and tea (not every day though) - I love trying new and different toppings and by golly they *work*!! :D xx

lol i think its because they are ok the way i have them.
and i couldnt eat all 5 at the same time so eat 3 then 2 later......so i get a lot more out of it then other heb's!!

ive actually been doing more red/green days so i can have scan bran and my fibre plus bar or weetabix...oh dear,lol!

Wouldn't worry too much - I used to eat them 5 days a week, and synn'ed them if i didn't have a HeB free.

Have learnt to vary it up though from time to time - just to keep things "interesting".

ian thats why i started having them to have something different,lol!!
dont worry slotted those 2 different days into the mix and will be varying again......im 'just' 13.5lb from target now but know it'll be the hardest weight to lose so am very much working on varying things.

Well done L on your losses so far! You'll be at target soon, so keep munching the scan bran! And if we get any fibre shortages round here then we'll know who to blame lol!

Do you know a funny thing.......it hasnt made the slightest difference to my toilet habits!!! dont know wether thats good or bad,lol.

Wow that is strange as my C says it works wonders for going for a poo!
well ive remained a once a day....as soon as i eat something in the morning girl,lol!!

i have mine with a laughing cow light triangle spread over them then a slice of ham on top of that!

got scan brans and laughing cows as one of my hea's and heb's today :)

hi, I've just had ryvita with ham, cottage cheese and toms on top...is this the sort of thing I could put on scan bran? I had no idea what to put them with :/

hi, I've just had ryvita with ham, cottage cheese and toms on top...is this the sort of thing I could put on scan bran? I had no idea what to put them with :/
yep thats the kinda thing you would top them with if you eat them in that way :)

lovely thanks, have to give them a go

you'll either love them or hate them,lol!!!

Back