i shall resist

saunders0000

love my family
hi all im hosting a co-ownership evening tonight for new employees at our waitrose so they can find out more about the we work and the benifits you get and theres waitrose entertaining food at the end now i ordered the food but of course couldnt do all low carb there gonna be lots of naught food such as wraps and mini yorkshire pudding and cheesecake and lots more.i made sure i ordered some mini chicken skeweres and lamb koftas so im hopeing i can resist the rest of it .im gonna have something to eat before i go so that should help

i lost 3lbs this week and dropped a dress size and manage to put on 3 pairs of jeans that were all to small before plus i go on holiday this saturday so i think this is what will keep me on the straight and narrow

i will report back this evening and let you know how i got on ;)

well done you :) yes eat before you go honey x

You can do it Linda... definately eat before you go & remember how it felt when you looked at the scales this morning. xx

be strong Linda.

NICE Linda, congrats on the weight loss thats ace, good luck for tonight!

weel last night was great its the first time iv had to host anything and itall went without a hitch
didnt get chance to eat before i went and apart from 1 mini lamb kofta ididnt have anything so quite proud of myself as i ordered all the things i liked for it.but buy the time we got home i wasnt hungry so that not so good as didnt even really eat yeasterday.so im now sat here with some sausages and will make sure i eatg today .

Well done Linda, that is so good that you resisted. I hope your proud darling, you should be.

well done honey :D

Back