• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

i should go out but cant be bothered.

im roasting !!! its ok im sure ill be cooler later so dont feel bad u can go out wen its bit cooler ya no ..... this heats wild lol , xx

its probably too hot for babies right now anyway.let it cool first.Big hugs cos your doing really well. You sound like a agreat mam cos your always thinking about:family2::hitthefan: the baby and try to put him/her first.

Last edited:
Go out later when it's cooler then you and the baby will have had some fresh air and wont feel uncomfortable. Don't feel bad at 5 mths his to young to know he might be missing out but I'd say it's to hot at the moment for him. Also I know this will sound daft but I bought myself one of those cheap cotton caftans of the market yesterday and yes I know I look like Dennis Rossos on a bad day but its very cool and comfortable around the house.

Lucky7

Gold Member
I'm missing my old judo trousers (well, my O/H's old judo trousers).
My house is lovely and cool. Have had a gorgeous mackeral salad and am happily waiting for A Kid for Two Farthings to start. Far too hot for babies today. Imagne how you'd feel if your little one got sunburnt or dehydrated. The shade is LOVELY!

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
its probably too hot for babies right now anyway.let it cool first.Big hugs cos your doing really well. You sound like a agreat mam cos your always thinking about:family2::hitthefan: the baby and try to put him/her first.
bubs is a ickle boy hunny. Mikey is his name. xxx

Crys

I agree, stay in til it cools off :)

minx

it gets worse the longer you go on, i've got a 2 and a half yr old wee girl and my broodiness is going through the roof!

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
lol. you going to try for another?
We are going to try next august as i dont want another new years eve baby and spend all of xmas in hospital lol. I had pre eclamsia so its a given i will get it again.
x