i should go out but cant be bothered.

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
got my 5 month old and i just sitting in and know i should go out but i have only thick black clothes so am baking!

anyone else like this? i feel bad cooping him up. x

im roasting !!! its ok im sure ill be cooler later so dont feel bad u can go out wen its bit cooler ya no ..... this heats wild lol , xx

its probably too hot for babies right now anyway.let it cool first.Big hugs cos your doing really well. You sound like a agreat mam cos your always thinking about:family2::hitthefan: the baby and try to put him/her first.

Last edited:
Go out later when it's cooler then you and the baby will have had some fresh air and wont feel uncomfortable. Don't feel bad at 5 mths his to young to know he might be missing out but I'd say it's to hot at the moment for him. Also I know this will sound daft but I bought myself one of those cheap cotton caftans of the market yesterday and yes I know I look like Dennis Rossos on a bad day but its very cool and comfortable around the house.

I'm missing my old judo trousers (well, my O/H's old judo trousers).
My house is lovely and cool. Have had a gorgeous mackeral salad and am happily waiting for A Kid for Two Farthings to start. Far too hot for babies today. Imagne how you'd feel if your little one got sunburnt or dehydrated. The shade is LOVELY!

its probably too hot for babies right now anyway.let it cool first.Big hugs cos your doing really well. You sound like a agreat mam cos your always thinking about:family2::hitthefan: the baby and try to put him/her first.

bubs is a ickle boy hunny. Mikey is his name. xxx

I agree, stay in til it cools off :)

yep they are pics of him.
hes my angel.

Attachments

• 0019.jpg
    0019.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 44
it gets worse the longer you go on, i've got a 2 and a half yr old wee girl and my broodiness is going through the roof!

lol. you going to try for another?
We are going to try next august as i dont want another new years eve baby and spend all of xmas in hospital lol. I had pre eclamsia so its a given i will get it again.
x

Back