I slipped big style !!! :(

Omg I have slipped this weekend :( been home to visit family and friends and had lots of wine, 2 slice of pizza, Angus burger, and an Italian :( I'm so mad at myself and I'm feeling very disappointed in myself and I now feel ill :( :( :(

Well, if you had lots of wine, it's probably just as well that you ate, hunni. Don't be too hard on yourself, just set yourself a time and place for getting started again.

Hope you had a lovely time (apart from the feeling ick bit).

Don't panic, people have whole weekends off and go on holidays and carry on after without putting much on so one day is not going to undo everything.

Lily's right - be kind to yourself - being mean to yourself isn't going to solve anything - and all you did was eat which is a fairly basic human desire... it would be more helpful to see what you can learn from it..

If you were eating when you weren't hungry, what were the reasons you were eating?
If you were in the same situation again, what would you like to be different about the way you respond? what support would you need to make that possible?
Are there good reasons why it was different? or is this a situation you will face again, and so would benefit from developing a strategy to deal with it?

- don't be mean to yourself - get planning instead - and learning xx it's better to have a slip and truly learn from it, than have a slip and let it turn into something bigger than it really needs to.. all you did was have something to eat that you didn't plan to.. there are worse crimes going on in this planet xx

Thanks guys :) I feel a little better now
I ate the stuff because everyone else was and I didn't want to be singled out I think :{ I miss eating with the family and also I think I ate to keep the mother in law off my back as she thinks I'm mad to be doing the CD diet! So think my strategy was eat and keep her off my back!!
Anyway tomorrow is another day, back on it and I will be strong :) x

Back