I spoke to my doctor & he suggested Lipotrim!

Cassia

After speaking to a doctor about my weight and how much it's getting me down, he spoke to me about starting Lipotrim because he's recommended it to many patients and had heard and seen many success stories due to the Lipotrim diet. He said it's extremely effective but I would need to be committed to it.

The only trouble is... and this may seem totally crazy to some of you but my partner and I live on £120 worth of groceries per month and we wouldn't be able to afford for me to start Lipotrim on top of the £120 per month groceries. I was thinking that if we only bought enough groceries for my partner for the month and put the rest of the money towards my Lipotrim, that'd work wouldn't it? Man... life on a budget sucks ay!

How much a month would Lipotrim cost do you think?

I was also thinking that if we only bought groceries for my other half then I'd have no choice but to stick to Lipotrim! Which is a good thing!
Is there anyone else on Lipotrim that is in the same situation as I am? How did/do you make it work? lol!

Cassia
XxXxX

Just sat down and worked out our outgoing etc... even halfed the grocery bill and still can't afford Lipotrim! Why the hell are they making this so expensive? It's just not right.

I pay £36 a week it is so expensive but a lot cheaper than others out there, on this you personally won't need to get breakfast lunch or dinner so it is just your partner. We have had to budget I've cut down on wastage with food and started buying what is needed as opposed buying to fill up a huge American fridge freezer lol. I really hope you can sort something out its so worth it,I've lost 16.5lb in 2 weeks and that's a small amount compared to some xx

Back