Step 1 Sole Source I start my ss cambridge adventure 2moz ...

XxpinkbarbiexX

Eeek hi guys so I start in the morning is there anyone else out there starting the same time as me I'm hoping to lose at least 3 1/2 stone :)
Feeling rather positive after reading threads
:) xxxxx

I started on Friday so day 5 tomorrow . If I can do this so can you , the trick is to keep yourself busy or you keep thinking about food !
I have found I have porridge in morning and it fills me up quite well . Have a bottle if water with you constantly and just keep sipping.
God luck x

I started last Friday too , my first weigh in is on Thursday, I found keeping my self busy was the key to not thinking about food - that's how I came across this site - I think this is going to be harder than the diet for me! I'm not sure what I'm doing or how you first get going x
But diet wise it's been ok and now I think is less days to weigh in than when I started it. That keeps me motivated and especially reading all these amazing people on here with their diaries. However I can't work myself around this site so if I don't answer back it's not that I'm being rude - it's just that I'm lost!!!!!
Well done and take one day at a time x

Eeek hi guys so I start in the morning is there anyone else out there starting the same time as me I'm hoping to lose at least 3 1/2 stone :)
Feeling rather positive after reading threads
:) xxxxx

Hi how you doing?
I found my first week ok
I would sit down with a glass of water and my phone and read inspirational comments on here - it helped me when I felt like nibbling!'it distracted me x
Before you know it you will have your weigh in and think Yes I've done it!!

Keep smiling - mummy sparkle x

Back