I survived a weekend away!

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Witchypoo, 19 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Witchypoo

Witchypoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Weee! We spent the weekend in our (new) caravan at Bakewell. Not only did I manage to cook a decent meal (Cajun veggie stew & rice) on the mini cooker, I even survived Sunday lunch in a pub with some friends (I had veg soup & a roll)!:D
    Our next trip in the 'van is in a few weeks when we're off the Keswick for some serious fell walking. So this weekend was a trial run to see how we'd cope with towing, and the cooking!
    My poor DH learned the very hard way how to reverse a caravan at a very narrow 4 way junction with all the roads blocked & about 6 people shouting advise at the same time!:eek: Talk about confusion. But he managed perfectly!:)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NIC68

NIC68 wants to get super fit!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    healthy eating
    Well done for rising to the challenge Witchypoo! Sunday lunch would've probably broken me!!
  4. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Not Eating Like a Pig
    Nice one :D
    And Bakewell too, they have them tasty cake things dont they... I'd have scoffed the lot...!! x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.