I survived Spain all inclusive hol

scooter

Gold Member
Thanks to you guys helping me before i went i survived! Had fat free yogurt and melon for brekkie and then. meat and veg rest of meals with diet coke. Even found some Spanish quark but its not a patch on ours and also had my yogurt maker with me - im such a saddo!! -but result was no weight gain -yippeeeeee

Scooter well done, that's fantastic no weigh gain, you're a star xxx

Im going to Gran Canaria on Monday, first AI holiday Ive been on, cant say Im gonna be as strict as you at all but plan on swimming and joining in the aqua aerobics everyday!

Well done on not gaining any weight! Xx

Thanks guys xx im on conso and i didn't do my pp thurs whilst away also i let myself have as much fruit as i wanted but I guess all the swimming and walking saw that ok - i just don't trust myself even to have a gala meal as i know the downward slippery slope is waiting! i know i still have the pigging out part of me still here its just I've managed to pig out on protein when I've felt it! If. I have a gala i don't think i could reel myself back in! This is defo the hardest stage - how are you other conso buddies getting on?

I'm enjoying gala meals :) having one feels such a treat but knowing it's only one and I'm in control is liberating. Albeit I'm not weighing!

Congratulations Scooter - that's outstanding!

Better than my holidays and I did not go all-inclusive ;-) though them meals were cooked for me by my lovely MIL!

Hi Zoe...bit off topic but thought id wish you a great time here in GC when you arrive, all of our AI hotels here are generally of good food standards so you'll be fine. Happy Holidays...x

Thanks anjuschka i think it would be harder being fed by Mil as i would find it harder to say no at least with all inclusive i could chose what i ate. - i ate that much melon i think the waiters thought i had some sort of addiction!! Back home and back to my one portion of strawbs a day with sweetened quark im dreading them going out of season which i know will be soon :-(

Wow well done you, thats fab.

Soooo coool scooter you are a star! x

Thanks guys xx back to normality now with turkey mince, passata and proper quark! I can honestly say i missed them how sad am I!!

Im in Gtan Canaria now, 4th day out of 7, wouldnt be surprised if Iv put on 7lbs already!!! Demolished a Mexican buffet meal tonight!!

well done scooter :D

Thanks ellie x still not had pasta yet on conso - have introduced bread and cheese each day and feel ok and in control of that but not had pasta im allowed or gala meal - do you find pasta meals make you crave other things?dare not have gala as not sure i could get eating back under control! Asking you ellie as i know you went onto conso around the same time i did - did you find you felt in control with pasta? Had some wholewheat spaghetti sat in my cupboard but darent use it!!

Scooter I had the pasta with no cravings after. Could no way finish the 220g helping so I felt so in control!!

Saying that ive not weighed on conso yet (about 3 weeks ish in) so no idea how the scales look! X

Thanks xeilidhx that's good to know you didn't have any cravings after it - Im sure I'd manage the full portion if i had it! Have you tried a gala meal yet?

Back