I swear these packs have knocked me out of ketosis

amethyst

Banned
Been doing Cambridge and decided to slowly change to slim and save.

I been having my cd shakes plus a chilli or spag Bol for lunch and my low carb meal for dinner and a slim and save bar for supper but i have been starving which makes me think I've been kicked out of ketosis ? Think I will give the bars a miss for this new week now see how I get on. Bit weird as I had cd bars last week fine.

God the slim and save coconut bar is divine. Drool drool. Lol

I'd wait and see what your weight loss says first... it might just be your body adjusting to the mix in foods.. or the bars triggering cravings for sweet things, in which case it's psychological hunger, not actual hunger.

amethyst said:
Been doing Cambridge and decided to slowly change to slim and save.

I been having my cd shakes plus a chilli or spag Bol for lunch and my low carb meal for dinner and a slim and save bar for supper but i have been starving which makes me think I've been kicked out of ketosis ? Think I will give the bars a miss for this new week now see how I get on. Bit weird as I had cd bars last week fine.

God the slim and save coconut bar is divine. Drool drool. Lol

That sounds like a lot in a day! How many shakes have you been having? Do you use MFP-as would be worth double checking your nutritional values if you're going to try and mix and match like that! The slim & save products, if used correctly with 100% not put you out of ketosis!! Also check what you've been eating in your 'low carb meal' maybe something in there you're not accounting for?
Hope you figure it out x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Back