I think a slimming world angel was watching over me

tasha__

So I went out on Friday (and last night oops) and after a fair few drinks I decided I wanted a McDonald's.... but not just a burger no I got 20 chicken nuggets, a quarter pounder AND a fillet of fish.....

But don't worry I didn't get to eat it because as I was walking (or stumbling) out of McDonald's some random person ran by and snatched the bag out of my hand and did a runner.....

I reckon my consultant must of seen me and thought they'd save me of those syns!

Haha

X

I almost woke my boyfriend up laughing then! Made my day :) x

Haha! Cheeky bugger but saved you from
Yourself!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha, that is so funny. I bet you didn't find it funny at the time though!! Well done for not going back in for more. x

At the time I was like if you wanted a nugget all you had to do was ask haha

The next mornin I was just happy I'd not eaten it all and a bit peed off that I'd spent a tenner on McDonald's and didn't get a chance to eat it haha

And don't worry I found the whole thing hilarious! Haha

That person has saved you pounds.. You'll be glad at weigh in.
However your story did make me laugh :p lol

That made me laugh (though you wouldnt have been able to eat all that surely?!)

Haha there was definitely something at work looking out for you! Although if I'd done the same thing I would have been really annoyed at the time :)

Ahahaha - hilarious. You must have been annoyed at the time but your guardian angel was defo looking after you!

Hahahaha!! Luv it! I wud have took flight after them and tracked my nuggets down, then said the chase was my body magic!!! Ha Id have been fuming! Ha :)

Back