I think I am doing something wrong, but what?

Busbe

Hi there, have just joined today after my third weigh in on extra easy slimming world diet. I like the diet and havn't found I am hungry but I am not losing weight. I have followed the diet to the letter (as far as I can see) and not gone over 15 syns on any day. First week I put on 3ilbs, then second week I lost 5ilbs (thought I was on right path last week) but this week weighed myself and have put on 4lbs. I can't work out what is going on. Can anyone help, I am feeling so discouraged and have to say a bit angry as I have tried so hard and not losing any weight. Thank you for reading. Busbe

Hey there Busbe, i'm on the Slimming World diet extra easy, im not doing to bad, are you measuring your healthy extra's A and B's? milk cheese and whatnots?.
And try and eat lots of superfree and fill your plate a third i think it is :)
Good luck! and hang it there :)

Hi Jo-Lou, thank you for your reply, well done on your weight loss, you are doing well. I am still puzzeled why I am not losing weight. I measure my healthy A and B choices so know I am not going over on them, I think I mostly have a third superfree foods I snack on fruit a lot. I have counted syns carefully and never gone over 15. I deliberately havn't eaten out anywhere since strating th ediet so I am in control of what I am eating and know there are no hidden extras to worry about. I wish I knew what I was doing wrong as I really like the diet and really want to lose weight with it. Keep up the good work:) Busbe

Hi and welcome. Suggest you post your food diaries in the SW section and see what our SW members suggest.

Good luck.

Irene xx

Hi !!

I put 11/2 on my first week !! I totally know how you feel !!

You have to eat 1/3 of your plate each meal of super free foods !! Or more :). It is totally devastating to gain when you have been so strict!

Keep a detailed diary of everything you put in your mouth !! And speak to your consultant after group !

All the best Lisa xx

P.s I had a wee after my first weigh in and my 1 1/2 lb gain went to a 1/2 pound within 45 mins, I said it must be the tears that I cried for 45 mins, but make sure you wee before weigh inn and wear the same clothes every time

Back