• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

i think i finally have weight watchers

metrognome

is getting better at it
out of my head, i've not brought the mag in ages and have not visited the web site either for a long time, maybe now i can get on with losing weight on slimming world in stead of chopping and changing between the 2, thinking i cant have this so i will do ww for ease and convenience but in reallity i am just being plain lazy.

i just need now to get off my rear end and plan, plan, plan. i have just had an amazing breakfast which would have broken the bank on ww but was all free on sw
sorry to ramble :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
Well done!
SW does take more preparation and planning but it is so worth it.
For people who do not like to cook from scratch, I would say that SW is a lot of work but it is so much healthier than pre-prepared foods.

I find my whole family is eating better now I am on SW because they can eat what I eat... the SW way :)

Just took slight tweaking of our favourite dishes and very rarely do I eat seperately now, unless I choose to.

Welcome back from the dark side muwaaaahhhhhhh (no offence intended lol)

Good on you Kaz, like others have said, it makes things so much easier if you plan ahead.

I tried WW but lost interest as I felt they put too much emphasis on their own ready made meals, etc., instead of healthy cooking and, as someone who loves to cook, it wasn't really for me.

OH doesn't even believe that I'm doing SW as he really hasn't noticed a huge change in the way I'm eating and often says 'how can you eat so much and still lose weight??!'! xx