i think i finally have weight watchers

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by metrognome, 15 November 2009 Social URL.

1. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    out of my head, i've not brought the mag in ages and have not visited the web site either for a long time, maybe now i can get on with losing weight on slimming world in stead of chopping and changing between the 2, thinking i cant have this so i will do ww for ease and convenience but in reallity i am just being plain lazy.

i just need now to get off my rear end and plan, plan, plan. i have just had an amazing breakfast which would have broken the bank on ww but was all free on sw
    sorry to ramble :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well done!
    SW does take more preparation and planning but it is so worth it.
    For people who do not like to cook from scratch, I would say that SW is a lot of work but it is so much healthier than pre-prepared foods.

4. Hayleyj123

Hayleyj123 Wannabe Loser

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I find my whole family is eating better now I am on SW because they can eat what I eat... the SW way :)

Just took slight tweaking of our favourite dishes and very rarely do I eat seperately now, unless I choose to.

Welcome back from the dark side muwaaaahhhhhhh (no offence intended lol)

5. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Is still have WW in my head (I started in june!) because my OH does WW gr! Welcome back! :)xx

6. Lizabeth

Lizabeth Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good on you Kaz, like others have said, it makes things so much easier if you plan ahead.

I tried WW but lost interest as I felt they put too much emphasis on their own ready made meals, etc., instead of healthy cooking and, as someone who loves to cook, it wasn't really for me.

7. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    OH doesn't even believe that I'm doing SW as he really hasn't noticed a huge change in the way I'm eating and often says 'how can you eat so much and still lose weight??!'! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.