I think I might have finally turned a corner

MissNix

Gold Member
There were 10 tubs of pringles sat on the ledge behind me, open, with people picking at them constantly over the last week, as well as numerous bags of haribo and cans of drinks.... and for probably the first time EVER... I didn't touch a thing!! :D

I did have to use my mantra of "I want to be slim more than I want a Pringle" very very very frequently though!!!

Haha good on you! I have to admit, if someone leave a bag of haribo open it takes every ounce of will power I have not to touch them.. They are sooooo good! So well done :D

Fantastic - huge pat on the back for you

Well done i love Pringles!

There were 10 tubs of pringles sat on the ledge behind me, open, with people picking at them constantly over the last week, as well as numerous bags of haribo and cans of drinks.... and for probably the first time EVER... I didn't touch a thing!! :D

I did have to use my mantra of "I want to be slim more than I want a Pringle" very very very frequently though!!!

You are my hero lol...!! What amazing willpower you have... Well done... You must have felt great resisting xx

Wow!!!!!! Well done! I honestly doubt I would be able to resist, especially if I felt a tiny bit hungry.

You are my hero lol...!! What amazing willpower you have... Well done... You must have felt great resisting xx

It really did, especially when I was saying to myself that I didn't want them, not that I couldn't have them :) That said, I totally offset it by drinking the best part of a bottle of wine this evening haha

Wow!!!!!! Well done! I honestly doubt I would be able to resist, especially if I felt a tiny bit hungry.

I work for a food company so it's an everyday challenge for me, there are always samples hanging around!!

Back