i think i mite jus be able to do this

beanz86

im on day 4 and im feeling ok, sorry bout the double posts was still getting used to the site lol, feeling loads better today, im scared bout my weight in as the chemist scales wouldnt weight me :cry:, had to hunt around for electronic scales, anyway im hoping on weight in day the will read me, i know iv got a long journey ahead of me but i feel iv got loads ov support at the moment especially from my sister sofiena who is also doing lipotrim, if it wern't for you guys and my sister i think i would have fell at the first hurdle, still struggling wen it comes evening and the kids have gone to bed as thats my munch time, so will probably be back on in a few hours moaning yet again, (feels like all i do is moan at the moment lol) cheers for the support guys it means sooooo much xx

You moan away hun, if that helps to keep you on the straight and narrow then so be it ;) Once you have had that first weigh in it will all be worth it :D

Ey come on now kidda, i'm well proud of u, u'll b jumpin on them scales come saturday, love u xxx

Hey beanz...you can def do this! It gets easier as the days go by! Even the bad days...if you dig deep you can get passed them!
Good luck x

Back