I think i'm quitting group til January!

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
... er.. yeah. What I said. Will you all still be my frieeennndds?? :cry:

Aww, why you quitting group?

I will always be your friend Vixxster xxx Keep in touch though xx

Have just read your blog - you'd better be back in January! I really hope this is the right thing for you, and that you enjoy your break xx

I just started a new job, i have nights out from now til Christmas, I have been turning friends down for meals out and drinks and things so i can stick to plan and it's making me generally miserable.

I also found out my group is moving in january and I can't get to it any more, so I am going to find a new group in January too.

So I'm jibbing it for the Christmas season til then. I'm still going to more or less stick to it, I'm not going to start eating badly just because I don't have group to go to, I'm not THAT silly. I just think it will be a waste of money, plus I'm sick of letting people down. Last Saturday I stayed at home by myself because my OH went to a work friend's house, I was invited, but he said she was making a huge buffet and they would all be drinking, so i said I wouldn't go, as I knew I wouldn't be able to not have the goodies.

It's getting me down, so I'm going to stop worrying about it til after Christmas. But i'll still be around! :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I will still be buying my SW basics, I'm not going to go on a full-on Warburton's binge just because I quit til New Year's! :D

I know how you feel! I did my own head in the other weekend saying No, no no no no no no no no to everything! I did lose 1lb that week but it wasn't worth it ;)
I have to stay with SW as I know I don't have the weill power to stick with it otherwise!
Good luck and we'll see you very shortly! :D

HA HA HA - thanks to Brightonrosie's comments I've just realised what your profil picture is of Vixxster!! :roofles:

HAHAHHAHAHA didn't you know what it it was?! I do love Nimble White! :D :D :D

I know I can stick to it myself, I am going for the maintain til New Year's. I can so do that!

Good luck with maintaining - make sure you stick to the plan then you can enjoy yourself when you are out partying! You will maintain no problem good luck!

I will, I think I just need to take the pressure off myself for a bit. I am really not having a fun time at group and I'm not one of those people who are happy going to group knowing they aren't sticking to the plan. The constant guilt and resultant sabotage is not good for me.

Hehehehehe BANANAS RULE!

Eat lots of bananas and be thin, y'all!

I'll still be here dudes. I still have a tub full of pasta n sauce, green giant mushroom soup packets, turkey mince, chicken, risotto rice, cous cous, tinned tomatoes, bacon medallions and white nimble. I'm just not going to pressure myself.

I think I will feel better for it.

Tis the season to be jolly as they say Vix!! Enjoy your festive break :D:D

i am sure u will do well maintainingand i am also sure u will be back on the boared before jan but if not have a fab break and a lovely xmas and new year cya soon:)

Class schmass! As long as you're here, I will be your Actual Chum™

Sounds like you've got a sensible attitude to the festive/party season. Well done and happy maintaining. Be sure you let us know what you're up to. You know we lurve the antics of the Vixxster :D

Back