I think my CDC has jibbed me off!

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
So I start my Cambridge diet last Thursday... Been as good as gold and looking for ward to going to get weighed this week, my CDC phones me on Saturday but I was out missed the call. I text her on Sunday apologising for missing the call but all is well and give her my order. No reply. So I phone her...no answer...so I text her again..stalker I kno just to confirm she had received my order. Nothing back. Phoned her yday and today and now she has gone and turned her phone off! Grrrrr however now thinking about it last week she was saying she had 5 customers since last march who none went back and then said she was out of pocket by selling it as was 10 pound delivery and 20 if order under 100 pound! So I took her cast offs luckily it was choc mint and apple and cinnamon porridge...the only two I have... I'm thinking she's now like Nahh least I sold them and got some money back off them.!

Anyone think the same? I'm worried now I need to find a new councillor and cos I'm dead fussy they might not have my flavours, I have enough until Thursday lunchtime argggghhhh xxx swerved.com or what!

I guess it could be what you're thinking.

But my gut instinct is that it's something else. A family emergency, most likely, be that a death in the family, someone's had an accident, become ill, etc. That call she made to you might have been to tell you that she's really sorry, but she's not going to be around for a bit.

If you're worried about whether she's bona fide, I guess you could call Cambridge Head Office on 0800 161412 to see if she's still registered with them.

Cambridge tell all CDC's that they must hold each flavour or be willing to order it in, yes the delivery charge is high but that's why I order above the free delivery of £250 and hold about 1k worth in stock. I hate telling my customers (only have about 10 but i live in the sticks) I don't have a flavour they want, I also split my boxes so they don't have a full 21 choc mint.

I would have a search for another consultant and explain what's happened. All the consultants I know hold stock and don't have to order in for someone new.

When you search by postcode the first one is the nearest hope you find a good one x

I'd look up another CDC and book an appointment for your WI day. If you hear from your other CDC before then, then you can always cancel the new one? x

When she phoned on Saturday she left a voicemail saying I'm calling to check you are ok...so I don't think anything would have happened! I've just spoke to another one and arranged a meeting on thursday. It's like starting all over again booooo x

Back