I thought it would be bad, but not this bad!

powerwill

I'm talking flapjacks ladies and gents. Just sampled my first one and I just cannot eat it, it's vile!!!! Now I'm not a fussy person, you don't get to my weight by being fussy but seriously, I'd rather starve!! I even tried toasting it..................

Haha! :) I agree, they're horrible, but I still have three a week for something to eat rather than drink. They don't taste as bad now as they used to and they're good for taking out instead of the hassle of taking a shaker, etc. I know Lipotrim isn't supposed to taste nice and I agree with the principle behind that, but you'd think they could make things taste a little less bad. :)

\o/ they r shocking arn't they!!!

Good luck to you yeye this time around hope it work as good for you

Mburke said:
Good luck to you yeye this time around hope it work as good for you

Thanx so much x

totally agree!! i had a peanut one there a few weeks back and thought ah they can't be that bad, but i was nearly sick trying to eat it! i just thought they tasted like dog biscuits!! :eek:

totally agree!! i had a peanut one there a few weeks back and thought ah they can't be that bad, but i was nearly sick trying to eat it! i just thought they tasted like dog biscuits!! :eek:

I'd rather eat dog biscuits!!! lol!

I have just discovered the flapjacks and I thought the peanut one was lovely. I ate it while watching a film with the kids on Sunday afternoon while they were munching on their snacks. I really enjoyed it so much so I plan to have 1 a day when I place my next order. Delicious!

BM

I cant say I like them, but can tolerate them, but only the peanut one, I find doing a half n half thing works for me, so I make half a vanilla latte shake and have half a flapjack with it, hard to get down but does make me feel fuller, also I work a few nights a week so i tend to have half a flap jack before i go at 6 then the other half when i get in x

I tried a sample of the flapjack and it took 10 industrial sized drums of mouthwash to get the taste out of my mouth..... :eek:

I made a Mousse last night (More on the now world famous mousse when my diary gets moderated) and it was really nice and felt more like I was eating actual food. I just used 1 sachet and 100ml of water.. maybe a bit more but so it wasn't overly runny but still stir-able and stuck it in the fridge for 30min. It came out thicker and could have been a decent shop bought dessert.

I am new to all this so this may be a standard thing but the thought of having this to eat seems a bonus after a few days of shakes and at least with this you don't need to hire in an exorcist to remove all traces of those flapjacks.......

I tried a sample of the flapjack and it took 10 industrial sized drums of mouthwash to get the taste out of my mouth..... :eek:

I made a Mousse last night (More on the now world famous mousse when my diary gets moderated) and it was really nice and felt more like I was eating actual food. I just used 1 sachet and 100ml of water.. maybe a bit more but so it wasn't overly runny but still stir-able and stuck it in the fridge for 30min. It came out thicker and could have been a decent shop bought dessert.

I am new to all this so this may be a standard thing but the thought of having this to eat seems a bonus after a few days of shakes and at least with this you don't need to hire in an exorcist to remove all traces of those flapjacks.......

:rotflmao: I can whole heartedly agree ShakeWarrior Disgusting like chewing on carpet........dirty stinky carpet!!!!!!

This thread made me think to make the favourite flavour poll over on the main Lipotrim forum, by the way! :) If anyone wants to vote on it. :D

It's amazing Noitulove when you see the comments on this one thread though, how tastes can be so different depending on the person!! Truely a try it and see situation!! Also tried the vanilla today warm with coffee in it..............thought I'd never get it down:sign0137:

Some of these comments are making me howl!! I actually took on of the flapjacks into work today as there was no way on earth I was going to eat it and made my work mates try it. One was actually gagging over the bin. Must have lost a good pound laughing at her!!

lol powerwill, I'm dying to try a peanut one now, what texture would you say they were like ? x

Ccmaker - yes :) that's why I think everyone should at least try each flavour to see what they like (or don't mind as much)! :D

This reminds me not to get the bars, no wonder the chemist man was trying his hardest to get me to take a sample bar home with me :)

Back