Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I tried on the jeans...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Kezzerbelle, 17 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Kezzerbelle

Kezzerbelle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st1lb(27.31%)
    Diet:
    LT
    well like i said i was going to earlier i tried on my size 18 jeans. Last month they wouldn't go past my thighs, I just wanted to see how far I have got to go.

today i got them on like actually on, over the thighs and bum. so ok i could have done them up but with some serious breathing in and not needing to breathe. So yes they were incredibly tight. But next week a little less tight and the week after i shall post on here how i am sat typing and wearing them!

Woohoo mini goals are a great incentive. does anyone else have any?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done hun x x x

You have done really well to lose a stone in 3 weeks.. Keep up the great work!

I am struggling at the minute so i am making my goal just to get through the day.

4. Kezzerbelle

Kezzerbelle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st1lb(27.31%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Awww Su you are doing so well. just keep chugging along. semding you (((((squishy hugs))))) when do you weigh in?? That will spur you on. x

5. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thank you so much hunni.. I really do appreciate it x x x

I weigh in on Monday so no too far away... I think i really need a good one to spur me on again x

You are doing brilliantly.. Keep it up hunni x x x

6. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Aww Su, it will pass huni you are doing a fantastic job just focus on Monday and lets hope the lipotrim fairy smiles on you ! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.