I tried on the jeans...

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
well like i said i was going to earlier i tried on my size 18 jeans. Last month they wouldn't go past my thighs, I just wanted to see how far I have got to go.

today i got them on like actually on, over the thighs and bum. so ok i could have done them up but with some serious breathing in and not needing to breathe. So yes they were incredibly tight. But next week a little less tight and the week after i shall post on here how i am sat typing and wearing them!

Woohoo mini goals are a great incentive. does anyone else have any?

Oh no i posted this twice...how do I delete it?

Edit??? I have no idea hun x

Never mind the edit. Well done on the loss. Sometimes you look in the mirror and see no difference, and thats because all the little losses that occur all blend into one. What you have done is prove that the effort is all worth it. Congrats and good luck with the continuing loss.

x

So you tried the jeans on twice Kerry and they fitted both times lol Thats great stuff. xx

well done kerry, make sure you let us know when they slip on. nothing like going down a dress size :) xx

Kerry that's brilliant!

Mini goal for me, jump red on the scales when I got up and am 12st 13lbs! Haven't been 12 stone anything since last year when I had a virus, something like swine flu, and lost a stone whilst being in bed!

God this feels good, even the postman commented on my weight loss this week when I answered the door.....was tempted to kiss him but I was still in my night clothes!

Well done Sandra :D.. If you had combined the 2, and gone back to bed with postman you would have lost another stone!! lmao x x

Well done Sandra :D.. If you had combined the 2, and gone back to bed with postman you would have lost another stone!! lmao x x

He wasn't my type! I haven't slept with another man for nearly 20 years and can't imaging getting naked with anyone else........perhaps when I get a new body?!

Not sure that I am Daisy! A secret lover might be just the thing to spur the weight loss.....but I certainly wouldn't share this body with someone new! I can remember what the butterflies are like when you fall in love, means that you can't eat a thing....not to mention the (s)exercise..........

Gosh Sandra.. That took me back some years hun!!! lol x x

Gosh Sandra.. That took me back some years hun!!! lol x x

Yeah me too..... A while back we were watching something on TV where the couple had started discarding their clothes as soon as they got through the door and carried on....across the lounge, up the stairs all the way to the bedroom. I turned to the OH and said, "do you remember when we used to be like that? Do you think that we'll ever be like that again?" His response "not with each other!"

Roflmaoooooo... That made me laugh out loud!!! x x x

We have our moments! I'm sure there's someone out there for you Daisy.....when you're not looking there he'll be, promise! X

Back