I want a baby!!! +PCOS

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dinkadonka, 27 March 2007 Social URL.

1. dinkadonka

dinkadonka Full Member

Weight Watchers
    Hello all,

Well I get married next year, I am 20 and will be 21 when I get married and we have decided we would love a baby sometime next year. My periods completely stopped when I got to 18stone and the doc said I have mild PCOS and that I need to get the weight off which is easier said than done. This was over a year ago. Does anyone else have experience of this? I have no periods at all for over a year unless I take the pill to make me come on.

Will losing the weight help my symptoms as the doc said PCOS is made a lot worse by weight gain and i only have very mild symptoms. Please help x x x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Yes weight loss will help, I suffer really badly from PCOS and was trying for a baby for 6 years before I became successful and had a beautiful baby boy last February. CD will help you no end. I tried dieting when I was trying, I didn't know about CD and tried everything to lose weight, the most I lost was about 1 stone!! But it happened eventually for me and although I am still very irregular, I managed to catch and so can you!!Good luck with your journeys, sounds like you have a fantastic trip ahead of you.. Enjoy it..Love
  4. julesrush

julesrush Norwich CDC

I have PCOS and although losing weight didnt ease any of my symptoms it did mean that my doctor would prescribe CLomid as i had lost nearly 7 stone and am now 37 weeks pregnant nearly.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.