I want a brand new me...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by yuki, 11 November 2009.

1. yuki

yuki New Member

Hi everyone,

I found this website while looking for a diet support group to help motivate me and keep me going...

I've been overweight since when I was little and have been quite a couch potato.. but I've decided that starting this month I'm going to diet and lose weight. I started on 1st Nov and it's getting to a time where I'm starting to get lazy... (I even snack today :cry:)

Last time I weight myself, which was 3 days after I started, I gained 2lb which was not good at all.. and I'm not going to weight myself again until December so I don't lose hope altogether and quit.

I'm trying to lose 33lb by mid January. Still unsure whether that's a realistic goal.. but let's keep it up and good luck to fellow slimmers :D;)
  2. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome. What kind of diet are you doing? Write everything down that you have and concentrate on one day at a time

Good luck

Irene xx
  3. vgstar44

vgstar44 Well-Known Member

Hello and Welcome!!!

Could just be your body adjusting to the new diet.
    If you do weigh yourself try doing it on the same day every week even at the same time. I prefer morning as thats when im at my lightest LOL

Good luck with your weight loss journey

4. Lisamac30

Lisamac30 Well-Known Member

Welsome and good luck with your weight loss!
  5. helen37

helen37 Active Member

Hey Yuki -i no the feeling hun, i want a new me too, to reach my true potentical! you go im sure you'll reach your goal.I started LT today its great you dont feel hungry at all. Going to do it for 12 wks should loose about 3 stone, yipee off for my surgey then, can't wait.
  6. cherrydrop

cherrydrop Well-Known Member

best of luck to you