• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I want a drop of milk

Chunka_Malunka

Fat busting crime fighter
If you have to have it then do Kirsty, full fat is better, none of that skimmed rubbish love. Just count in the carbs love.

LVLLM

Gold Member
Ive been having milk since the start - only a drop in my one cup of decaf tea though :) but have counted it x

LVLLM

Gold Member
2 carbs :) maybe an under or overestimate though! but 100mls is 5 carbs and i dont have that much lol

Mets

Gold Member
And that's for a dash that you would put in tea? To be honest, i've been naughty and havn't stopped drinking tea/coffee without ss milk. I don't think I could....

in my first week i kept waking up and on auto pilot i was making myself a coffee with milk. by the time i sat down to drink it and relised what i done i just carried on and finished my cupa.
what i did after 3 days of not thinking in the mornings was put a note on the fridge that said DONT FORGET CREAM NOT MILK. now in my third week i havnt touched milk and no longer need the note. :D

I use Gold Top Channel Island milk, so creamy and delicious, or I just water down some single cream.

Mets

Gold Member
I'm in a tea fund at work and that's where I drink all the tea and coffee. They wont buy me cream etc seperately. *******!

LVLLM

Gold Member
raaa tell them to b*gger off :) arent you having decaf?

Mets

Gold Member
:eek: no I'm not. Very naughty I know, but again, tea fund!

I could opt out I suppose...

LVLLM

Gold Member
naughty lol
did you drink caffiene before when you lost your stone and half?

Mets

Gold Member
Yep, I drank it black mind and actually, thats how I tend to drink coffee anyway. It's tea that I have milk in.

But yeah, I drank normal tea and coffee and still lost the weight.

LVLLM

Gold Member
oooh :) how long did it take? i wondering if i go back on caffeiene if ill lose quicker lol

Mets

Gold Member
Gosh I can't remember exactly... only a couple of months tops. I then was off and on the wagon after that for ages! Going down half a stone, then putting it back on again....

I've not put any on since I originally lost it near on 4 years ago! But I've yo-yo'd since. Last year I lost a stone but a lot of that was due to stress... I put it back on over Christmas and NY, lost half a stone via SW and here I am again!

Serial yo-yoer!!!! :eek:

Mets

Gold Member
Phew! I get get embarrassed about it to be honest... almost a bit ashamed that I clearly can't stick to anything! :eek: