I want a flat tum!!

batlo8

Good evening folks!

How's everyones day been?

Ok, I need some help from those exercise minded folks amongst us please....

I am DESPERATE to have a flat tum when I'm at goal. Last time I did the diet I got to a size 12 and I'm lucky as I'm naturally toned on my bum, legs and arms. However I still had a big belly, it's awful and just reminds me of a mans beer belly!

I know sit ups will help but is there anything else I can do? It's really the one thing I have never liked about myself so any help to get rid would be hugely appreciated!

Xx

Hula hoop

not the ones you eat lol

but apparently, very good for tummy and hips
and a hell of a lot more fun than crunches or sit ups lol

Oh my god Amanda, I have the coordination of a donkey with 3 legs! Hula hooping would take me about 4 years to master! Ha ha!

I suppose it could be a giggle trying though!! Ha ha x

I urgently needed a slendertone about 6 months ago and had to buy it despite not being able to afford it. I think i used it once, someone told me that it wouldnt work on a fat tummy that it had to be against muscle. I still dont know but i quess it would be good nearer goal. Anyone know?

Im sure you could get a personal plan from your local gym? They should be able to advise which exercises are best. Im going to re-join my local council gym its cheap and cheerfull xx

Well while you are exercising your body
your keeping your mind and soul happy by peeing yourself laughing
so excellent

as for the slendertone, as far as I know, it will work on a flat tummy or a fat tummy it's just harder to position the pads cause you can't feel the muscle, look at the diagram, and trial and error to get it right... Once you got it, you will know it's working (it shouldn't be painfull, but it's not an icecream Sunday lol)

hope that waffle helps xx

Belly dancing could be fun!

Does anyone know if those vibro plate things work? Xx

Vibro-plate!!! some gyms have them or can rent them cheap or even buy one. They are supposed to be fantastic for toning.

I rented one last year and it was great, helps with inch loss to.

lol oh and i got a hula hoop right now...i reckon it would be a snug fit ahaha

lol oh and i got a hula hoop right now...i reckon it would be a snug fit ahaha

Kerry I didn't even think of that but good point! Ha ha!

There is a place near me thar has those vibe things. I may invest! Xx

Vibro-plate!!! some gyms have them or can rent them cheap or even buy one. They are supposed to be fantastic for toning.

I rented one last year and it was great, helps with inch loss to.

Good idea Kerry. There's one at my gym but I've never tried it preferring to stick to the things that I know but perhaps I'll give it a go particularly for the next couple of months when I've got to take it a bit easier prior to my op. Thanks for the suggestion :)

uh im the same i hate my belly, ive tried those vibrating thingy bobs and i didnt really see any results. I did a few sesions of bellydancing at the gym which was really fun and i actually noticed my stomach had gone flatter, i think im gonna go look for a belly dancing dvd and do it at home its abit less embarrasing! lol

Back