I want all the pretty clothes ^_^

Pixie Queen

Mummy to a Pixie Princess
Hiya :D
My name's Sara and I'm obese :rolleyes:
I'm starting my journey to a new me tomorrow. Would like to lose about 6st and/or fit into a size 12.
I had my first child back in May and of course I now have to face having my photo taken more often (Pixie's first Yule/Christmas, Pixie's first birthday, etc) and so I want to look good.
Will update tomorrow :D

On my mobi peeps ^_^

My CDC has just left :D
My starting weight is 17st 12lbs
Waist: 48
Hips: 49
Chest: 50 1/2
Arms: 15 1/2
Thighs: 28
Empire: 43 1/2

Starting the nosh from tomorrow. Got my water bottles ready.
Let's do this thang :D

Hi Sara!

A big welcome and congrats on deciding on a new you. You will see such a difference in no time with this diet. I'm only on day 10 but totally loving it!! I look forward to keeping an eye on your journey :) x

Thank you laurenmummy1 :D
Good luck with your journey too :D

Well 2 shakes in and so far it's not too bad :eek:
Not a lover of the apple & cinnamon porridge :(

Hi Sara!

My name is Josey and I started today too! Coming on here, reading about all the successes, is so motivating, isn't it? I'm sure we'll soon be able to count ourselves amongst those success stories. ;)

I wasn't so keen on the porridge either, but the chocolate tetra I had for lunch was quite delicious!

Anyway, I hope the rest of day 1 goes well and I'll forward to reading about how you're getting on!

Josey x

Hey Sara. My name is also Sara :) back in March I was 17.8 I'm now 12.4 and a size 12 (brought a pink leather skirt in river island yesterday!!) am very close to 6 stone loss in the next 3 weeks!!

I'll be watching to see how your getting on excitedly! List you motivation clearly ;-) it helped me! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi Sara!

My name is Josey and I started today too! Coming on here, reading about all the successes, is so motivating, isn't it? I'm sure we'll soon be able to count ourselves amongst those success stories. ;)

I wasn't so keen on the porridge either, but the chocolate tetra I had for lunch was quite delicious!

Anyway, I hope the rest of day 1 goes well and I'll forward to reading about how you're getting on!

Josey x

What's a chocolate tetra? :rolleyes:

Had the oriental soup for lunch/dinner which was quite yummy :p
For dinner I had 240g chicken with 40g lettuce and 40g cucumber.
Just had a mint chocolate shake which was alright :confused:

^_^

What's a chocolate tetra? :rolleyes: Had the oriental soup for lunch/dinner which was quite yummy :p For dinner I had 240g chicken with 40g lettuce and 40g cucumber. Just had a mint chocolate shake which was alright :confused: ^_^

Hi there and welcome :)

Tetras are the cartons of ready made shakes. I tend to have those a lot purely for convenience.

The 1st few days can either be hard or if your lucky you will breeze through it as you know the result at the end of the 1st week will be flipping fab !

Keep us posted as to how you do and good luck x x x

I was a bit of a ***** today. Don't know if it was the diet or just me having a bad day :p

B: Chicken & Mushroom soup
L: Banana shake
T: Chicken with mushroom & peppers
S: Golden veg soup

Trying to get used to all the water

I was a bit of a ***** today. Don't know if it was the diet or just me having a bad day :p

B: Chicken & Mushroom soup
L: Banana shake
T: Chicken with mushroom & peppers
S: Golden veg soup

Trying to get used to all the water

Moods can swing, mine often do much to my hubbies dismay :-( bless him.

You will soon get used to the water, it's the loo trips which can be tricky lol.

Keep up the good work x

Felt a bit of cheater today. I joined the Cambridge support group on FB and I've been looking through all the posts on here and I feel a bit of a failure because I'm doing step 2 due to having gallstones.
I know I can easily cut the meal without my CDC knowing but I'm worried what effect it might have...

Anyway day 3 was good. Didn't drink as much water as i wanted too but I passed the minimum ^_^

I understand the feeling of cheating due to being on step 2, however if you have been advised that you need to be doing this step for your health then you really need to listen to them.
My consultant is a big advocate of step 2 (also the step I have been on so far due to my high BMI) and has lost all her weight so far on step 2 never going down to SS at all.

You just need to concentrate on the fact that even on step 2 you are going to lose a lot more weight than if you were following an alternative weight loss program, I know you can do it!

Good luck x

I understand the feeling of cheating due to being on step 2, however if you have been advised that you need to be doing this step for your health then you really need to listen to them.
My consultant is a big advocate of step 2 (also the step I have been on so far due to my high BMI) and has lost all her weight so far on step 2 never going down to SS at all.

You just need to concentrate on the fact that even on step 2 you are going to lose a lot more weight than if you were following an alternative weight loss program, I know you can do it!

Good luck x

Thank you Jo :D
Day 4 today and I had my first weigh in... Lost 6lbs!
Not bad for 4 days :D

Haven't been on here for a week :rolleyes:
I was a little bad this week. I had a teaspoon of salad cream and 2 chocolate truffles (wedding fair) :mad:
Weigh-in today... I lost 7lbs!

Haven't been on here for a week :rolleyes: I was a little bad this week. I had a teaspoon of salad cream and 2 chocolate truffles (wedding fair) :mad: Weigh-in today... I lost 7lbs!

Well done on the HALF STONE loss in 1 week that's fab, plus the previous weigh in, you will be a stone down at your next weigh in :)

Yikes I've forgotten this again ^_^
Total lost so far.... 27lbs!
I have struggled a bit and I'm still not drinking enough water but I've done good this far just gotta carry on!
Loving the bars atm. Have one every morning for breakfast with a cup of tea ^_^

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back