I WANT FOOD! And.. Ketosis?

eliana111

On day 3 of SS. First 2 days weren't too bad. But today I am really craving all foods. I'm at home by myself with the kitchen full of yummy food I would have consumed in an instant! It's so hard! But I think I'm hanging in there.:king:
My stomach is rumbling but I don't feel hungry. Does that mean I am in Ketosis? :confused: Haven't had much side affects... yet lol. :confused:

Don't eat food now your in ketosis. I was by day 3 but didn't feel the best till about day 5. It's so worth it stick with it you have done really well x

On day 3 of SS. First 2 days weren't too bad. But today I am really craving all foods. I'm at home by myself with the kitchen full of yummy food I would have consumed in an instant! It's so hard! But I think I'm hanging in there.:king:
My stomach is rumbling but I don't feel hungry. Does that mean I am in Ketosis? :confused: Haven't had much side affects... yet lol. :confused:

Hi there
Im starting SS tomorrow and have bought some ketostix this morning, 50 for £5.75 from a local chemist, You dip into your urine and it tells you if your in Ketosis or not. Ive not looked ant the info sheet properly yet but they look easy enough as there is a colour strip on the side of the jar to match against the dip stick. Keep up the good work x x

Oooh, thanks! :):) I think I am in ketosis now! I have another question! Does everyone get smelly breath when in ketosis? (I bloody hope not!):eek:

Oooh, thanks! :):) I think I am in ketosis now! I have another question! Does everyone get smelly breath when in ketosis? (I bloody hope not!):eek:

I think it's safe to say that most do, at least for a while. Your morning breath is likely to be particularly... pungent. :D Obviously oral hygiene helps (get that toothbrush out!). The other thing that helps is water - another reason to drink that lovely stuff. If you flush out excess ketones into your urine then there aren't as many to come out on your breath.

angelupnorth said:
Hi there
Im starting SS tomorrow and have bought some ketostix this morning, 50 for £5.75 from a local chemist, You dip into your urine and it tells you if your in Ketosis or not. Ive not looked ant the info sheet properly yet but they look easy enough as there is a colour strip on the side of the jar to match against the dip stick. Keep up the good work x x

Don't waste your time or money on them. They're very unreliable. Stick to the plan and you'll get into ketosis. If you're not there yet you will be soon and there's nothing you can do to speed the process up

eliana111 said:

I don't, I get a sweet taste in my mouth but not the death breath and I count myself so very lucky :) but I do think most people get it. And definitely don't waste anymore money on ketosis they are notoriously unreliable!

Back