I want food but im not hungry! This is why i got fat in the first place!!!

Lipotrim4Me

Silver Member
O I'm sat here and were getting ready for a lovely family film and all I can think of is....I really want some crisps and chocolate now! I'm not even hungry, I wouldn't say it was a craving either. It's just....film=snacks! How bad is that. There's no chance of me caving, iv got my water and am doing this no matter what. But it's just shown me that I would eat for the sake of it, I hope I can break this when I am finished in March! :(

we are all here for a reason hunny, we didnt get this way by being a saint lol, we all know how you feel, and will have all made the same mistakes in life, we are not bad people, even though i am sure the people that have eaten healthy all their lives think we are ( well in my opinion) , maybe think about what you can replace that with WHEN you get there? so you can still do this but in a better way? or maybe as i intend to do and try and be as good as possible all week but allow myself one night off, not a day lol but just a night, where i can have a glass of wine and a meal or something with hubs............... a low cal dip n veggie sticks? or the low low cheese or light philly is lovely scooped up with veggie sticks etc....no good to you at the moment lol, but well done for being strong x

Yea I was just thinking....when I'm at target, I will make sure I have a low fat dip, celery and cucumber sticks ready to snack on and maybe some grilled chicken (I love chicken). I'm going to have a treat night too but look at it in a different way. Treat night before meant stuff my face with crap, this time it will mean a treat but not overboard. My problem is....I would go all day with no food at all and then at night, be starving so have my tea and then snack on crap. I WILL break this cycle :)

Lipotrim4me, it could have been me who wrote your first post. I feel exactly the same way when watching films. Almost like I can't properly relax and enjoy the film because it feels like something's missing. You will be able to break the habit when you've finished Lipotrim. If you're really determind to, you will! :)

Bev, lovely idea with the vegetable sticks and low calorie dip. I just said to my husband (he loves cooking) and he said he'll make me some low calorie dips when I'm finished with Lipotrim. :D

Could bring up a tray of little sticks of carrot, celery, cucumber and different colours of pepper and dip away with while watching a film. :)

I do a mango salsa thats delish and spicy, always works well when you want to be good, I am a huge hummus fan though so will have to stick to the lower cal ones, also there is a beetroot and horshradish one you can make at home, thats lush also, i am in the mind that if you going to have that as your treat night then a few low cal crisp type things would be ok as well, so you truly feel treated, but this wont happen as yet, got to get there first lol x

and of course maybe a wee bit of chockie, but only buy a small pack to share ( as if you were anything like me and hubs we would have several different flavoured bars to much on lol )

I know that once I get slim, there's no chance I will want to go back to the way I was. Low fat food and sticks are the way forward!! :)

you do have to remember that life is about balance though, more than learning NOT to have things, I feel I need to learn to have something I fancy, but not very often and not much of it, that way you wont start feeling deprived and " fall off tha wagon" and munch munch munch

I know how to be thin lol, I know exactly what to eat and when to eat it, I just need to learn to have control in my life x

lipo have you lost the weight before hunny?
only asking as i was never bigger than a 10 until my first child, then put on 3 stone, which still only took me to 11 stone 4 but felt huge due to being small until I was 25 yrs old. I have now spent 18 years losing it and gaining it, with more on each time lol, that why I say I need to learn control xxxx

Dizzy1968 said:
lipo have you lost the weight before hunny?
only asking as i was never bigger than a 10 until my first child, then put on 3 stone, which still only took me to 11 stone 4 but felt huge due to being small until I was 25 yrs old. I have now spent 18 years losing it and gaining it, with more on each time lol, that why I say I need to learn control xxxx

Iv always been a bit overweight. Was a size 14 when I was 16/17 and it just went up from then. I have lost 4 stone on slimming world over the past 13 months because I got to a really bad weight. I'm still bad now! Just gonna earl hard to get it off. But I don't know what it's like to be slim :( even when I was little, I always had my Auntys saying I was chubby! But looking back, I wasn't really and I think that's what started it all x

you will do it hunny and you will feel wonderful xx

Dizzy1968 said:
you will do it hunny and you will feel wonderful xx

I can't wait :)

Back