1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

I want Middleton legs!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by The Punisher, 1 May 2011 Social URL.

1. The Punisher

The Punisher Full Member

After being bombarded with pictures of these women over the last few weeks, I have to say I'm in awe of their pins! How awesome are those women's legs-even Carole, who I believe is in her 50's, has the most fantastic legs!
    So I've decided that tomorrow I'm going to stop using my exercise bike as a clothes rack and use it for half an hour a day, as well as taking in at least one legs bums and tums class a week. :character00115:

Nothing like a bit of the green eyed monster to motivate you! :giggle:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ffynnon

ffynnon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    lol i've been threatening to use mine too. perhaps this week I will dust it off and get on my bike so to speak.
  4. bunnylovesalan

bunnylovesalan Proud Mama :)

So do I - they are super sexy and tonned (jealous, just a bit ;) )
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.