I WANT PIZZA & CHOCOLATE CAKE

I am in my 10th week of Cambridge Diet, and I have been having MAD craving for pizza.

I am so so so tempted. I really want pizza and a big fat piece of chocolate cake.

But I know logically this will satisfy me for all of 20 minutes. And then I'll have to struggle through the hunger of getting back into ketosis.

I'm just struggling to break through the half way barrier. I'm partly thrilled I'm half way, and partly frustrated that I'm only half way. If that makes sense? So I've been dabbling. I had a piece of bacon the other day. And a glass of wine last night. And I know with each morsel that passes my lips, I am merely prolonging my weight loss.

I keep trying to remember my goals. I keep looking at my "before" picture to remind myself why I am doing this.

But I am really struggling with these cravings. If I'm honest I am tempted to just give in. Have a pizza. Have a piece of chocolate cake. And then get back on it. Maybe once I've satisfied my cravings I'll be fine? Or is that just temptation talking?

Help!

I WANT PIZZA & CHOCOLATE CAKE

Hi. I'm in week 8 and because of my stupid little cravings I haven't been in ketosis for around 4 weeks. I manage 3 days on sole source then let myself down. I'm so infuriated with myself. Try to ride the cravings. Don't be like me

Week 15 and pizza has been waving at me too lol but I haven't caved once as the scales make up for any craving I have. I'm half way too I've lost 6 stone 1b and I've another 6 stone to lose. Stick with it hun you will feel so much better when u reach your goal. X

Mmmmmm spare ribs in cantonese sauce these are taunting me :-/ today is begining of week 6 an I too feel like I cud give up but id be wanting to be back on it tomorow and have to go through ketosis side effects again :( so close yet so far :(

Back