I want to get back to the way things used to be

jimeyboi

Hi guys im kinda new here, dont know if this is the right place for this but i have a question for you all. Im 26 and used to box whenever i was younger and then life got in the way and i started drinking and smoking and of course eating rubbish. Im tired of being unfit and i really want to get back into boxing as soon ass. my question is, i have set a date to go back boxing which is going to be 1st march next year. i currently go to fittness first and exercise there but im wondering is it possible for me to get down to 13stone by then if i exercise hard and eat correctly? I currently am 17st 4lbs and am 5ft5inches?

I know 13stone is not the weight i want to be at but i feel if i make it to 13stone my confidence will be better aswell as my health and the only thing holding me back from joining now is my confidence. I must say that i only put on all the weight within this last year.

please help

Hi, Some people have had amazing losses here, and I really feel that anything is possible if you put your mind to it, I have found the forum has been a huge help and given me lots of encouragement to keep going. you'll never know unless you try and im sure you can do it. Good luck

I would imagine loosing that much would be hard (on Weight Watchers or one of the no-food VLCD diets!) as that is well over a stone each month. However I think you'd be pleasantly surprised what you can loose in that time (I started Oct 22nd and now lost 21lbs) and how much different you feel with less of a loss. Honestly though, whatever your goals the best thing to do is start today because every day started is one day closer to goal- best of luck :)

I dont see why you couldnt get close to that weight so long as you are eating your points and exercising regularly.

Thing is if you dont get exactly to that weight dont be disheartened, any weight off is a bonus.

Back