I want to give up :(

Leajaney

I can't bring myself to drink another shake I'm so hungry :( feel like crying because I'm in 2 minds I want to give up but I don't

Don't give up. Just think of how amazing you will feel on weigh in day when you've lost !! Also when your at goal !!
Keep going xx

Lajaney don't give up. I am feeling sorry for myself today and I've only done it for 7 days lol but I just keep thinking how miserable I am every time I get invited to something and then I feel dreadful because nothing fits. You will get past it. Drink some water and maybe get an early night. Chin up I know how you feel xx

Its normal to have days like that chick xx keep going and think how u will feel when u get to target xx have a wee look at the inspirational pics :)

Lajaney - Please keep going. I felt absolutely fantastic when I reached my goal. Just imagine there is no better feeling in the world!

Thanks everyone feel much better today but I took my last shake to bed to drink whilst watching tv but I fell asleep so yesterday I only had 2 shakes will it affect me?

I don't know whether it will affect your loss. This sometimes happens to me too, but it tends to be because I don't get time for breakfast at work. Glad you are feeling more positive today. Why not go to the shops and window shop all the stuff you can buy when you've shed the lbs? This should help with the motivation.

Sent from my iPad

Yes go window shopping chick

I physically can't window shop I end up buying lol

i really have had a bad week this week have missed shakes and yesterday i ate food instead i had vegetable soup and macrkrell and today i have stuck to shake and just had chicken soup but i have found it extra hard to stick to it today!

i feel like giving up too only lost 1lb this week on week 2

Wow well done!!! I'm only going into week2 today so it's inspirational to hear your doing so well! How are you feeling now? And what's your loss so far xxx

when the fittest guys in the club bypass your mates and aim straight for you your gonna love it Lea ;)
plus you will have more energy to run away from the weirdos :D

Lol I don't think my hubby will be happy about that lol I feel a lot better this week I didn't have any shakes yesterday I was struggling to keep any water down but I managed my 2 litres but back on it today I just keep telling myself iv lost 15.7lbs in 2 weeks x

I have a lot of respect for anyone who sticks to lipotrim, it's hard but I quarantine it works...stick with it x

Don't give in, I've lost 10lb this week I'm dreading next week cause I did crave into a chicken and mushroom pot noodle =(

Back