Total Solution I want to know what's like to be skinny Diary

Kwaix

Hello everyone.

I am 21, Female and a student. I am the only one in my family that's fat which sucks!:mad: . I wonder what is like being skinny because I been fat all my life. When I go out, I feel like everyone is watching me because I am fat. So I decided to start dieting. I Joined Cambridge diet on 13/9/13. I had some ups and downs with the diet but I managed to lose 1st5lb in 4 weeks. Now I am switching to exante.
I noticed they more options than Cambridge and is cheaper hehe :D.
I will be starting on Monday!

Good luck. I hope you enjoy exante.

I couldn't start my diet on Monday because I messed up the order. Anyway, I got my order today. I checked the dates on the products and I am ready for tomorrow!

Last edited:
I also bought a membership to the gym. I wasn't sure if is safe to exercise during this diet but with the help of google, I guess is fine haha.

I think you need to be careful for the first few weeks.

You still need to do 20 mins a day light exercise like walking. It tells you on the site. How are you finding the diet?

I ordered exante meals and shake bumper pack/ Strawberry shake&go. I didn't choose the mixed pack because I hated the soups in Cambridge diet. YES, I shouldn't judge since I never tried the exante ones. But I just feel like I am a big fan of soups. In the morning I had 1 strawberry shake&go. The taste felt oily and gross. I didn't like it, but I managed to finish it. In the afternoon, I ate the spaghetti bolognese. I hated it, couldn't eat half of it. I had to bin the thing. My third meal was ok . Day 1 was disappointing. Hope the rest of the readymeals are not that awful.

I didn't like it much at first but I think you acquire a taste for exante products. The shakes are nice with more water than the packs say and done in a blender with ice. I like the vanilla best with spoonful of coffee. A lot of people have it like that hot as a latte. I had a hot strawberry one the other day and it was nice. I always use a blender as I can't do them right in the shaker. I'm not keen on the hot meals or the soups but do still have them. You can add herbs etc and I tend to add garlic granules a lot. Some people have broccoli and / or cauliflower with the meals and some add chicken to the curry. Try and persist and they might grow on you.

I didn't like it much at first but I think you acquire a taste for exante products. The shakes are nice with more water than the packs say and done in a blender with ice. I like the vanilla best with spoonful of coffee. A lot of people have it like that hot as a latte. I had a hot strawberry one the other day and it was nice. I always use a blender as I can't do them right in the shaker. I'm not keen on the hot meals or the soups but do still have them. You can add herbs etc and I tend to add garlic granules a lot. Some people have broccoli and / or cauliflower with the meals and some add chicken to the curry. Try and persist and they might grow on you.

Wow, alot of tips. Thank you!
I will try it ≖‿≖

Back