ProPoints I want to look like Beyonce.

HollyHearts<3

That's the ultimate goal anyway ;)

I'm Holly and after 3 weeks of being off plan on Slimming World, I've decided to try Weightwatchers. Partly because I usually go off plan at the weekend, and those extra 49 weekly points would be an absolute godsend for me.

I've never been able to get through a whole week of Weightwatchers before so if I do a week 100% it would be an absolute miracle.

I've got most of the books and stuff so before I commit to signing up online or joining a class and paying, I'm doing it on my own from home. So if you notice any propoint miscalculations that is why.

Wish me luck because I'm definetly going to need it!

x

Thursday 29 November 2012

B:
4 Satsumas, 5 thorton chocs 6pp (so healthy!), 2 x Tea 1pp for milk

L: Shapers Moroccan Style Chicken Couscous Salad 6pp, Pepsi Max, 2 Satsumas

Last edited:
I just realised I don't really know how many PP I should be on a day...I checked a couple of online calculators and they're saying either 28 or 29. I'm going for 28pp to be safe for now!

It used to be 29, but I think the lowest you can do now is 26. That's what I'm on, and I've got about another stone to lose :)

Ohh why did they lower it? I might start the first week of at 28pp to ease myself in! Today went t*ts up so Im starting tomorrow instead. That won't happy again ;)

If you're on 26 does it mean you'll lose weight quicker?

I'm sure 28 will be fine, I used to be on 29 and still lost so I'm sure it'll be okay :) Good luck with your re-start tomorrow ;)

Official Start Day - Joined Weight Watchers Online :D

Monday 3 December 2012

B:
Pineapple in natural juice (0pp), Weight Watchers Fromage Frais (1pp)Green tea (0pp), tea with semi-skimmed milk (1pp)

L: M&S Salmon fillet salad with new potatos (didn't eat the potatos they were horrible! Deducted points for this) (6pp) 3 Satsumas (0pp)

D: 120g Salmon fillet (6pp), Butternut squash chips (0pp), Brocolli (0pp), Carrots (0pp)

S: Weight Watchers Yoghurt (1), Daim Bar (4), Toffee Popcorn (3), Tea with milk (1)

ProPoints: 23/28
Weeklies: 0/49

I could have used the rest of the points for more chocolate/snacks but I felt wierd eating all that chocolate especially after being on Slimming World! I'm used to eating quite a lot of fruit & veg during meals to fill me up which is good because it means I can eat my precious daim bars and freddos in the evening if my mum hasn't got there first!

Hello! Yeah it's hard doing it without actually joining isn't it! I managed without on slimming world but pointing everything accurately is difficult without paying. Also I'm taking it more seriously ;) hope all goes well for you on Monday x

Hello! Yeah it's hard doing it without actually joining isn't it! I managed without on slimming world but pointing everything accurately is difficult without paying. Also I'm taking it more seriously ;) hope all goes well for you on Monday x

Thanks hun, my flatmate goes to the group I'm joining and she is a helper too so I'm hoping she will help keep me motivated! Just trying to plan some meals at the mo with what we've got in! Xxx

Hiya here to follow :D good luck with your journey to a beyonce bod you can do it xox

Thanks hun, my flatmate goes to the group I'm joining and she is a helper too so I'm hoping she will help keep me motivated! Just trying to plan some meals at the mo with what we've got in! Xxx

That's lucky...I'm sure you'll do brilliantly then with your flatmate lurking about! Also no excuses if you cant be bothered to go to a class! x

Thanks Jenn & Hollie! Lots of support already so I'm sure I'll do fine :D

I love how I can still eat chocolate on this diet and stay within my points if I'm good at breakfast and lunch. I don't think I could live without daim bars.

Just had a weight watchers meal (sweet chilli chicken) and it didn't touch the sides! Going to have to get used to these smaller portions :(

I find them small too! The trick is to add a load of 0pp veg on the side to fill you up! ;) xx

Yeah think I'm going to have to! The look on my face when I put it in a massive bowl haha! Very disappointed indeed :mad: xx

Tuesday 4 December 2012

B:
Fruit Salad (0pp), tea with semi-skimmed milk (1pp)

L: Prawn Won Ton Soup (3pp) Barbecue Snack a Jacks (3pp) Cherry tomatoes (0pp), Satsuma (0pp), Pepsi Max (0pp), Mr Kipling chocolate chip cake (5pp)

D: Weight Watchers Sweet Chilli Chicken meal (8pp)

S: Brown Toast(2pp), Chocolate Philidelphia 30g(2pp), Daim Bar (4), Grapes (0pp)

ProPoints: 28/28
Weeklies: 0/49

From now on I will only have weight watchers meals in emergencies!!

Back