I want to lose weight

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by babs1, 1 November 2011 Social URL.

1. babs1

babs1 Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    So I have started Weight Watchers today! I have tried so many diets over the last couple of years, SW, Exante, Cambridge etc, but I never really had good results with any of them :cry:

I think WW is the one for me because its controlled, but I still get to make fresh meals and be satisfied after meals.

I think the main reason why I haven't been successful in the past is because I have tried to get results too quickly. Now I am going to try and lose weight more sensibly and not get too impatient...lets see how it goes in my first weigh-in next Tuesday :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BJ46

BJ46 New Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Hi there,

Slow and steady wins the race so they say. I joined (well...rejoined) Weightwatchers yesterday and I intend to stick with it this time.

4. smirnoff

smirnoff Overweight or undertall?!

Start Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    All the best to both of you x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

5. Everhopeful

Everhopeful " If at First".....

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.21%)
    Diet:
    No Sugar.
    I rejoined WW last week, at my first weigh in yesterday I'd only lost 1lb but a friend lost 4lbs. Any other time I'd have felt sorry for myself but now I know I will stick with it. I realize that whilst I am chopping & changing - others are getting down to goal. From now on I shall 'do' instead of thinking of doing!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.