I wanted to share!

Discussion in 'Brides To Be' started by Sknybrd2B, 23 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Sknybrd2B

Sknybrd2B Member

Cohan's Diet
    I have only been a member of MM for a week or two now, but I like this forum and how it has a Bride to Be section.So all us B2B can chat about our weight loss and our wedding plans! fun fun fun!:D

Anyway I wanted to show you other B2B what the dress I am having made is going to look like.To get some honest opinions.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FeelingFat

FeelingFat Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I think that is gorgeous. When you getting married. I am getting married 22nd August next year and I can't wait.
  4. Sknybrd2B

Sknybrd2B Member

Cohan's Diet
    Thanks I can't wait till its ready!We are having a beach wedding so I didnt want anything too formal.

Wow!:eek:my wedding is approaching fast.....the date is set for 12th September 2008.Four months to go.
  5. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Still considering
    Your dress is gorgeous, where are you getting married?
  6. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    It is lovely. Very simple and elegant. Will be ideal for a beach wedding ... especially if you have a nice tan too.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.