I was lost but now i'm found!! I'm back and this time i'm sticking to it!!

jojoCD1989

I'm back and this time i'm back for good :)
No excuses....

I took a break from CD and through out that time i've been on loads of different diets. None of them worked as well as CD so i'm back.

I start on the 28th of April 2013 and i'm excited to get started. I've bought all of my products and i'll be doing SS on vanilla powder pouches.

I'll keep you all updated :-D

Hope you're all doing well,

JOJO

Good luck x

Thank you so much :-D

Today is my first day on Soul Source and so far so good!! I have a headache but apart from that i'm on track and staying focused. Loving the vanilla shake tastes awesome! Bring on Ketosis. :)

Welcome back!

Wow you must really like vanilla! Think I'd go mad sticking to one flavour!

Keep us updated once you get started!

Ria x

Hey Ria, How're you doing?

Well when i was on CWP last time i was drinking the tetra packs which was slightly more expensive. So i thought i'd buy the sachets this time around and since i didn't want to risk buying a flavour i hated i thought i'd stick to vanilla. After i've gone through these packs i might ask for a sample of the other flavours so that i can mix it up a bit.

I've got to cook the boyfriend his dinner before he gets back from work later. All i have to do to complete today successfully is resist the urge to taste as i go along which i think is a habit for anyone that cooks otherwise how do you know whether it's seasoned correctly??
I need to stay strong. I'm going to just go with the flow i think i've been cooking long enough to know what's what with the flavour of food whilst i'm adding in ingredients.

Hope you're having a fab day.

Jojo x

before weight loss.jpg

Ok so this is my before shot.... I look at this and i feel kinda sick. I cake myself in makeup to hide the fact that i feel fat and disgusting. I'm disgusted with myself when i look at this picture.
I wear crazy colours in my hair so that i stand out as the loud, fun, bubbly, over compensating character that i am. I act "out there" because again i'm hiding the fact that i'm unhappy with myself.

Some of my friends and family don't agree with me doing this diet. It doesn't work, you'll put all of the weight back on, it's so expensive, you won't be able to stick to it......
It's time to prove them wrong!

I'm pushing myself to my limits and when i'm done i'm going to look and feel great. I'll be happy with myself and i wont need the crazy hair colours, the loud mouth and the piss taking attitude. For once i can just be me :)

I'm on a journey. Of course it's not going to be easy, but the fact that i have to work hard to reach my weight loss goal is a good thing. Because when i get there i can say i bloody earned it and oh boy am i going to own my new body, my new lifstyle and my new attitude.

So ladies and gents.

Let's lose weight for the last time no excuses.

Time waits for no man it's time to do this right now today. If you've fallen off the wagon get straight back on it and stay focused because tomorrow is too late!

Peace and love.

Jojo x

Hi jojo, what an inspirational talk :) I'm on day 6, and woke up hungry, that soon went once I'd had my water. I have a weigh in tonight but weigh every day more than once at home and in sure it's a 7lb loss which is not bad for 6 days. I want to lose 3.5 stone so I'm down to 8.7. Hopefully b4 hols in July :) but not sure that will work out so quick. Whats your goal? I was hoping to lose a bit as have read really gr8 losses in 1st week but it's a start and I'm on totm so I hope it would of been more if that weren't the case. I just wanna be a skinny b***h lol, take care and keep updating :)

Hey Ria, How're you doing?

Well when i was on CWP last time i was drinking the tetra packs which was slightly more expensive. So i thought i'd buy the sachets this time around and since i didn't want to risk buying a flavour i hated i thought i'd stick to vanilla. After i've gone through these packs i might ask for a sample of the other flavours so that i can mix it up a bit.

I've got to cook the boyfriend his dinner before he gets back from work later. All i have to do to complete today successfully is resist the urge to taste as i go along which i think is a habit for anyone that cooks otherwise how do you know whether it's seasoned correctly??
I need to stay strong. I'm going to just go with the flow i think i've been cooking long enough to know what's what with the flavour of food whilst i'm adding in ingredients.

Hope you're having a fab day.

Jojo x

Hey Jojo,

I'm good thanks! See...I hate vanilla, but am finding each week I am buying more and more chocolate sachets (not to be confused with the lacto free ones, yuk!) which is funny since I refused to try the chocolate flavours at the beginning, but now they are my staple.

I know what you mean with the cooking, its only once a week or so since my other half works away, but i do find the spoon heading for my mouth - 3 months ago i wouldn't have allowed this but as i go on i've got a little lapse, it doesn't do any harm but it's better not to all together. Last week i bit a mouth full of chapatti, chewed, then spat - wanted to make sure it was ok!! loser right!

meh, it's not for forever, so we'll be fine!

xx

Hi jojo, what an inspirational talk :) I'm on day 6, and woke up hungry, that soon went once I'd had my water. I have a weigh in tonight but weigh every day more than once at home and in sure it's a 7lb loss which is not bad for 6 days. I want to lose 3.5 stone so I'm down to 8.7. Hopefully b4 hols in July :) but not sure that will work out so quick. Whats your goal? I was hoping to lose a bit as have read really gr8 losses in 1st week but it's a start and I'm on totm so I hope it would of been more if that weren't the case. I just wanna be a skinny b***h lol, take care and keep updating :)

Hey there,

Hope your day is going well.
Thank you for the positive reply. I'm sure you will get the loss that you want on weigh day! The first time around I lost 13lbs in my first week but it is different for each individual. I'm serious about doing this until I reach my goal this time. I want to go from 14st 09lbs to 09st 07lbs and I'm giving myself till christmas however if the weight loss happens quicker than that it's just a bonus. Lol! Don't we all! We'll get there. I'm more looking forward to maintaining my new healthy weight. It's all about the re education.

Take care and speak soon

Jojo x

Can I just say! How many times can a girl pee! How am I supposed to find a toilet every 5 mins when I'm at work because that is literally how often I'm peeing right now lol!

Jojo x

Last edited:
Wow, 13lb loss is great I'm jel lol. Wen I get hungry I just drink water. Your goal sounds more than doable, i just wish I was on week 8 or something rather than 1, but I'm proud that ive got this this far wiv no cheats. We just have to stick at it. Ive ordered a size 10 lipsy dress as motivation, wishful thinking lol but my CDC says it planning ahead ;-) x

View attachment 88535

Ok so this is my before shot.... I look at this and i feel kinda sick. I cake myself in makeup to hide the fact that i feel fat and disgusting. I'm disgusted with myself when i look at this picture.
I wear crazy colours in my hair so that i stand out as the loud, fun, bubbly, over compensating character that i am. I act "out there" because again i'm hiding the fact that i'm unhappy with myself.

Some of my friends and family don't agree with me doing this diet. It doesn't work, you'll put all of the weight back on, it's so expensive, you won't be able to stick to it......
It's time to prove them wrong!

I'm pushing myself to my limits and when i'm done i'm going to look and feel great. I'll be happy with myself and i wont need the crazy hair colours, the loud mouth and the piss taking attitude. For once i can just be me :)

I'm on a journey. Of course it's not going to be easy, but the fact that i have to work hard to reach my weight loss goal is a good thing. Because when i get there i can say i bloody earned it and oh boy am i going to own my new body, my new lifstyle and my new attitude.

So ladies and gents.

Let's lose weight for the last time no excuses.

Time waits for no man it's time to do this right now today. If you've fallen off the wagon get straight back on it and stay focused because tomorrow is too late!

Peace and love.

Jojo x

I LOVE THIS!! Time to shrink into yourself! I used to be the same! Used to regularly have blue pink or purple hair - or all 3 actually, and same with the make up, but then it changed and as I got even bigger I just wanted to melt into the background, funny how it affects people

And for sure, this is the last time for me too! Every time clothes get to big, I sell them, that way there is no going back even if I want to - it's already expensive enough getting smaller ones, I'm not going to get bigger ones again as well!

Sounds like you are ON IT Jojo!

xx

Hey there,

Hope your day is going well.
Thank you for the positive reply. I'm sure you will get the loss that you want on weigh day! The first time around I lost 13lbs in my first week but it is different for each individual. I'm serious about doing this until I reach my goal this time. I want to go from 14st 09lbs to 09st 07lbs and I'm giving myself till christmas however if the weight loss happens quicker than that it's just a bonus. Lol! Don't we all! We'll get there. I'm more looking forward to maintaining my new healthy weight. It's all about the re education.

Take care and speak soon

Jojo x

OMG that was my exact start weight and my exact goal too :)

You will do just fine. I love a lipsy dress! I have a couple already but they just don't look that great on my size 16 figure I want to wearing a dress size 10 ideally too. I think once I'm half way I'll treat myself toa nice outfit to give me the insentive to carry on! I don't mind drinking water to fill the gap I just can't take the peeing every 5 mins lol!

My CDC hasn't even asked how my first day is going she only contacts me when its time to buy more products lol!

Jojo x

OMG that was my exact start weight and my exact goal too :)
I love that we can have the same goal as others because you can totally encourage each other and see how the diet goes for others similar to you.

Jojo x

Fingers crossed my CDC steps up this time round lol.

Jojo x

Hey Jojo,

I'm good thanks! See...I hate vanilla, but am finding each week I am buying more and more chocolate sachets (not to be confused with the lacto free ones, yuk!) which is funny since I refused to try the chocolate flavours at the beginning, but now they are my staple.

I know what you mean with the cooking, its only once a week or so since my other half works away, but i do find the spoon heading for my mouth - 3 months ago i wouldn't have allowed this but as i go on i've got a little lapse, it doesn't do any harm but it's better not to all together. Last week i bit a mouth full of chapatti, chewed, then spat - wanted to make sure it was ok!! loser right!

meh, it's not for forever, so we'll be fine!

xx

Iheard somewhere that there wss a cookies and cream flavour!! That would taste like heaven I bet! Lol! You're not a loser. At the end of the day you know what you want and you know what it takes to get there!

Jojo x

Iheard somewhere that there wss a cookies and cream flavour!! That would taste like heaven I bet! Lol! You're not a loser. At the end of the day you know what you want and you know what it takes to get there!

Jojo x

I think cookies and cream got discontinued? Either way i thought it was gross!

meh, true, and almost there so need to keep focus more than ever right now!!

Back