Step 1 Sole Source I was naughty :/

RlovesA

I ate 1 crisp I think I just forgot myself I'm on day 4 of sole source do you think this will have put me out of ketosis?? Aaah!!! Help please. X

Just make sure u avoid doing it again, as you started this diet for a reason. U want to look your best and remember it'll just be a waste of money if you don't actually want to fit in nice clothes or look in the mirror and actually like what you see. Xxx

I hope not :/ Im a bit of a worrier... I've researched that 40-50 calories can put you out of ketosis and I've been having sugar free gum which is 4.5 calories a piece so in stopping that now. Everyone is different what puts them out of ketosis though. x

It's easy done little slip ups are bound to happen, today I made cakes and just habit I licked the spoon, but I'm not worried about it, and it did taste yummy :) forget about it, no harm will be done

It's easy done little slip ups are bound to happen, today I made cakes and just habit I licked the spoon, but I'm not worried about it, and it did taste yummy :) forget about it, no harm will be done

Yeah I'm not too worried as I doubt it will put me out of ketosis.. There are people on sole source plus eating small meals and still in ketosis so one crisp won't hurt :) x

One crisp won't do anything.... except possibly lead to more. You will stay in ketosis, but it is not a good habit to get into, if you start having one crisp here and there before you know it the pack is finding its way into your mouth. But nothing to worry about!!!!!!!!

One crisp won't do anything.... except possibly lead to more. You will stay in ketosis, but it is not a good habit to get into, if you start having one crisp here and there before you know it the pack is finding its way into your mouth. But nothing to worry about!!!!!!!!

Yeah I walked away straight after i had put out a bowl for friends who were coming over for a movie night.. They ordered pizza! Ahhh I didn't eat any I sat on the opposite sofa with my mint shake but my god it was hard. They wouldn't have let me have any even I I tried to be honest. x

Back