I was rubbish.com

fattygirl

Hey ladies yes you read it right...I'm rubbish.com i ate what I wanted today because it was in fact suppose to be my day off for my god daughters bday. However I slipped up earlier in the week so my plan was to be good today but I was rubbish. The chicken, juicy ribs ,coleslaw ,rice and Nutella cake got me.

But tomorrows a new day and I've got 3 weeks left until my next event Xmas do with work colleagues so I'm determined to be good. I started at 16.12lbs and now I'm 16 stones and I'm 17 days in, even though I haven't been perfect atleast I'm 12lbs lighter than I was 17 days ago so can't be all that bad plus TOTM last week so I'm not beating myself up too much!!

I'm determined to stick at it for the next 3 weeks and I know I can do it as I'd managed to get into ketosis and not feel hungry which made a world of difference to continuing with the diet. So my target for November was 14lbs and so far in 9 days of the month just managed 2lbs that's pitiful so I have some catching up to do!

Good luck ladies on your quest to battle the bulge and thanks for your support. Xx

Fattygirl I am on day 14 and have been 99% good since i started (no cheating) and have lost 11lbs up until now so for you to get to day 17 with a few cheats and a day off and still be 12lbs down I'd be jumping for joy!!.

Tomorrow is a new day so forget about today and start fresh.

Ps: Those nutella cakes sound yummy, I love nutella :)

We all slip every now and again. I'm dealing with my own thing right now but just hop on it again and you'll get there. Good luck missy!

Fattygirl how did things go today? x

Hiya Hun, they've been ok I guess haven't really been drinking my water managing to just get two litres down post Saturday Nutella cakes I've been good stuck to the plan, weigh in is Thursday but so far still 12lbs down I guess shouldn't be too upset was hoping for a bit more than 2lbs but I guess still 3 days to go.

I guess if I stay the same until Thursday il be disappointed but it won't be the end of the world, and hopefully by then il be back into ketosis so il definitely have a loss next week as long as I have no slip ups and drink drink drink that water.

Ordering my next batch of food packs but I think I'm going to avoid the bars and meals and just do the shakes and my low carb meal just to get a better loss next week need to get back into the swing of things in time for Xmas!!

How are you doing Hun? Xx

FG that is exactly what I'm doing, my dad is doing a very similar diet (different diet with the same packs) so I went down last night and gave him all my meal packs and bars and I'm going to stick to having 3 shakes and a protein meal cause it makes things so much simpler.

I have been having shake, shake, meal, shake but in our house we don't eat until around 7ish so ive been finding it hard to fit in a meal and shake after 7, i don't want to eat my meal any earlier as i like to eat with with my o/h so I think I'll start having my 3 shakes during the day then my meal last so all my packs are more evenly spaced.

I really need to work on my water too as most days im lucky if I've managed 1ltr never mind 3 :(, and I know water is the key as my dad drinks 3ltrs a day and has never lost less than 4lbs a week, he has lost 2st in 5wks x

Last edited:
Back