• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

i went shopping for clothes today.....

Silver Member
i wanted to get a cheap size 14 pair of jeans to see me through till i am in a size 12 - so i went to peacocks in town with my daughter

picked out a pair of jeans i liked and went to the fitting rooms - tried them on and they fit like a glove!!! came out of the stall and gave my daughter a twirl!!!

went back in to get dressed again and as i was just putting my trainers back on my daughter through a pair of size 12 work pants under the door....

....with heart racing and palms sweaty i braced myself and tried them on

they only bloody fit me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a size 12 in work pants from peacocks!!!!

I left the fitting room again and my daughter and i jumped up and down while hugging each other!!! I feel soooooooooooooo fantabulous today!! :D

Then i went to jdsports and bought mydelf a size 12.....yes yes i did say a size 12....Helly Hansen winter jacket!!!

buzzing like a buzzin thing in buzzville!!!

go me go me go me!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
That is fantastic Lisa! I am really pleased for you. You deserve your successes!

Staff member

I can see Lisa why you are a Happy Bunny!!!

Size 12!!!

WOW!!! So happy for you!!!

Love Mini xxx

Gonna be slim again
This has made me really happy... Not in girly way coz im a bloke of course! But i just wanted you to know that even the manly of us all... the roughy toughy types enjoy listening to your achievements...Go girl!!! (but in a real deep voice mind!) x

Silver Member
Wooopieeeeeeee go you, you gawjus girlie :D
well done u ... lol im laughin at u sailor jack ,, in a high voice mind u ;) lol ...
hi lisa, im sure you feel soooo good about your new size, sorry i don't do shopping at all, i've bought a few things of ebay to tie me over till i get to my target.
I bought a load of clothes from next a few months ago and there like nothing on me now....

Anyway well done!!! shop...shop...till you drop!!!! xxoo

Always welcome new m8's!
Wow that is so brilliant!:D Congrats!

Hope one day il do that!
Well done nothing like that feeling of fitting into smaller clothes well wear with those

I love my purdy shoes
:D:D:DThats fantastic news Lisa well done xxxx
well done lisa i bet you are well pleased and so you should be. wtg hunni you done this all yourself and be proud of yourself. xx

Getting closer everyday
Wit-whoo sexy lady, congratulations hunny, may that smile last with you for ages, well done xx
oh lis you must b absolutely buzzing I cant imagine my self in a size 12 ut yesterday I wore something thats been a t the back of the wardrobe for a good year the feeling kept me going for the rest of the day.HUGE WELL DONE