Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I went swimming last night...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mia01101, 6 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Mia01101

Mia01101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    and I'm knackered!!!!

Went to where my sister goes to the gym - we swam and then found those weights they used in Aqua Aerobics ....so did some water jogging with the "weights" for resistance....

Oh boy I am sooooooo tired!!!!

But I feel darn good...

So, its swimming last night, gym today, gym last monday and tuesday....I'm liking exercise again!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Judy

Judy Full Member

well done mia!!
    I cant wait to go swimming again i havnt been for yrs as m too ashamed to put a costume on. My 4 yr old has never been nor my 20mnth old and i feel so mean. When i feel comfy in a cozzie look out baths here we come!

4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Well done you.....Im still not comfortable to get my cossie on....ewwww

5. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    i went swimming lastnight as well. and im knackered as well lol. once u exercise every day it becomes a real buzz tho. well...its only my 1st week doing 2 hours daily but it is FAB.

6. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'd love to go swimming but i can't SWIM , as i've had a fear of water since i was a kid! :sigh:

Now i've lost the weight maybe i'll pluck up the courage to learn?

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.