I will be a blushing bride...i hope ?

Has had a moment of realizing that I won't walk down the isle..ever if I continue to stay at my current weight of 12st 10lbs..not a bad weight but I'm only 4ft 11inch, so it's a huge weight for my height!
My goal weight is 8st 7lbs according to my CDC ? i haven't been that for 7 years! So I'm really hoping I can eventually get there! And with the CD I'm starting to believe I will, when I start the diet this Monday coming ?
I know it's not going to be easy and I expect to go through all the motions of this diet! Lord knows I want this more than anything in the world! What's your reasoning behind your diet? Just hearing other people success stories will spur me on..I hope lol xx

Hi and welcome! You have such an amazing incentive for your weight loss that i am sure you will do it! My inspiration is because i want to be happy with myself, I have mini goals along the way like holidays and family occasions but my main goal is to do this for me!

Good luck today with the start of your diet!!

Hey Hunny,
Day 2 and I feel like I could pass out with headaches and hunger! I'm praying that this will go after a few more days. How are you doing on your diet? X

I'm doing the Cambridge diet, which consists of shakes, soups and porridge. So it's quite strict, well the stage I'm on is! X

Thank you, but I'm only on day 2 and like you I love food, so I'm hoping I can stick to it, but I didn't realize just how difficult a diet it is. I shall look at the symptoms ect. Any diet is difficult so well done to you also x

Hi, I'm on day 5 of the Cambridge diet. Not really felt that hungry or had headaches but I've been drinking plenty of water. How much water are you drinking? :)

Back