• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ProPoints I WILL be a skinny minnie!!

Hi everyone :wavey:

I'm new to the boards, hope you don't mind me opening with a food diary post. This board seems SO much friendlier than the WW forum, and I was hoping that admitting what I'm eating "in public" would shame me into eating better lol! I've been on PP since Halloween, and have lost 8kg so far! :eek: I have got a 10 week old baby though so some of that I suppose may just be natural baby weight loss.

I have about 5 stone to lose in total, and currently have a PP allowance of 32 (but started on 33 so dropped one already woop woop!)

So today:

Breakfast - 5PP
1oz porridge with 150ml semi-skimmed milk, blueberries and strawberries. Cuppa.

Lunch - 8PP
Egg salad - 2 boiled eggs, 1tbsp extra light mayo, lettuce, celery, tomatoes and cucumber.
Mullerlight
WW belgian slice (yum!)

Snack - Walkers Sunbites (from multipack) 3PP

Dinner - 9PP
2 x Reggae Reggae chicken chargrills
WW layered fromage frais

And I'm about to have:
Hot choc with cream and marshmallows - 3PP
2 Oreos 3PP

Total: 32 :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Wow, Yum. UR making me hungry. ITs always nice to see how other people use their points.. :)

But anyway... welcome on here! It helps me alot too to have to admit what ive eaten! Makes u really think about what u eat... :)

Best of luck and congrats on ur little baby! :)

Thanks very much! He's my third, and I never got the weight from the other two off - tut tut!

Sadly enough, I liked the amount of Irishness on this board - can't seem to find it anywhere else. I might be English, but living here all the food is different, seeing people talk about Irish stuff makes it so much easier lol

Brunch (woke up late lol):
2 Boiled eggs: 5PP
2 Slices buttered toast: 8PP

Dinner:
Cottage Pie: 9PP
Green Beans: 0PP
Mullerlight: 2PP

Snack:
Hot choc: 2PP (no marshmallows this time)
Twirl: 5PP

Total: 32PP

WI this morning: 1.5kg down! :D :D :D

Thanks very much MrsLMC, and thank you too and welcome sue1958!

WI this morning - Have reached 5% off and got my first silver 7! :D Woo hoo!!

Yesterday's diary:
Breakfast - Porridge made with semi-skimmed milk, golden syrup and a banana 5PP

Lunch - Subway Salad and Walkers sunbites 7PP

Dinner - 2 Quorn Sausages, 2 Yorkshire puddings and 1/2 tin of beans, Mullerlight yoghurt: 14PP

Snack - hot chocolate and belgian slice 3PP

Total: 29PP

Today:
Breakfast - Porridge made with semi skimmed milk, syrup and banana 5PP

Lunch - Cheese and tomato sandwich, Carrot sticks and Caramel Cake Bar 8PP

Dinner - Chicken Chargrill, Spicy Potato Wedges, 1/2 Tesco prawn selection: 19PP

Total: 32PP

We're emptying the freezer before going on holiday :D

Bad, baaaad girl on holiday. 3lb on! Oh well it was my birthday too, and it doesn't happen often eh?

Anyway, back into it tomorrow. Planned menu:

Porridge made with semi skimmed milk, strawberries, blueberries and a banana. 5PP

Jacket potato with 1/2 can "lighter" beans. 12PP

Chicken Salad made with 240g chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onion and dressing. 9PP

Total: 26 PP - but will probably add a snack/pudding in there somewhere :)

Hiya and welcome back from your hols. 3lb isn't alot at all after being away, and having your birthday, you'll have that gone again soon. Best of luck for the new week and Happy belated Birthday to you x