ProPoints i will be fab at 40!!!

miss vlcd38

Silver Member
well im on my first week of ww having never done the diet before, ive tried all the diets sw meal replacement paleo calorie counting healthy eating. plus ive spent the last 6-7 years trying to get back to my target weight of around 10 stone ish. ive not done bad really having lost a lot of weight and kept it from returning back to 18-20 stone. My 39th birthday was recent and im thinking of how i would really love to actually get to goal by the time i get to my 40th. I have 4 children and i work lots so i found doing sw wasnt any good for me as i had to prepare lunch and dinner and take it with me either eating on the run or cooking it while at a clients home. so much to prepare it was getting to me and i had enough.

soooooooooo

ive seen my neice have great success with this program and as it was only one i havent tried i figured i should try it out. so with that in mind on monday morning off i went to get my supplies and start.

i have to say its been a easy week on the diet so far but i have an abcess in my mouth and i need a lot of work done on my teeth so 3 week wait and antibotics and pain killers which seem to be my best friend at the moment.

yesterday was awful by 1pm i had taken 3 doses of paracetamols and i was in agnoy really bad cant take any nsaids either so i had to suffer as i wanted my last dose of the day to be at bed time so i could get to sleep. but even tho i was feeling pretty sorry for myself and feeling crap i stuck to the diet.

today im feeling better antibotics are working a bit after one day of taking them and ive stocked up on codiene as well now.

so my targets
12st 13lbs
12st 7lbs
12st
11st 13lbs
11st 7lbs
11st
10st 13 i shall scream and run about crazy when i hit this one lol

We are all here for you Sweetie. you WILL reach all those goals. X

Thank you :)

Im so determined to do it

I think Determination is the first hurdle, once you know you want to do it then it fits into place, if your head isn't in the right place then it won't work. X

I think Determination is the first hurdle, once you know you want to do it then it fits into place, if your head isn't in the right place then it won't work. X

Im finding this easy as im eating soooooooo much lol.

5 points left to eat plus ill have an extra 2 from weeklies. So7 to spend on treats tonight. Is this really a diet lol

Im finding this easy as im eating soooooooo much lol.

5 points left to eat plus ill have an extra 2 from weeklies. So7 to spend on treats tonight. Is this really a diet lol

It sure is ;-) And I one I love very much, WW for life! What do u plan to spend 7pp on? X

Ive spent 2 on a Bakewell slice ww cake. Shall see what treats I have have run out of my fav cheesy wotsits

Ive spent 2 on a Bakewell slice ww cake. Shall see what treats I have have run out of my fav cheesy wotsits

Oh No :-( Running out of your favourite treats, that's no good! I'm just about to tuck into my nightly Choc mmmmmm! X

Ive got to go back to work at 8 so might take a ww yoghurt they are 1 a packet of crinkle crisps 2 and carrot cake 2

Feel like I eat so much crap lol but ive eaten lots of veg and fruit today as well

Ive got to go back to work at 8 so might take a ww yoghurt they are 1 a packet of crinkle crisps 2 and carrot cake 2

Feel like I eat so much crap lol but ive eaten lots of veg and fruit today as well

As long as its all tracked Thats all that matters, doesn't matter what you actually spend the pp on! X What time will u be at work till? X

It was only 2 hours this evening but been working most the day.

Really enjoying this diet and bought the ww mag there are loads of ideals and recipes in there that im going to try.

Just need to get weekend out of the way then my first week is done :) yay.

It was only 2 hours this evening but been working most the day.

Really enjoying this diet and bought the ww mag there are loads of ideals and recipes in there that im going to try.

Just need to get weekend out of the way then my first week is done :) yay.

Hope your couple of hours was ok last night and you have an ok day today? Glad u are finding the plan so manageable, it really fits in with life doesn't it? X

Yes last night was good.

This diet does fit in well I find I eat out a lot with work tho. Like today im off to hydrotherapy pool then out for lunch. Im taking my packed lunch of bagel with me.

I found too much preparing when I was doing sw. Not enough ready meals or handy things to eat. Was all just meat and veg sso I had to cook it all the night before whih was no fun when I come home at 10pm.

So looking forward to a good day feeling slimmer can tell im losing weight. Roll on monday

Yes last night was good.

This diet does fit in well I find I eat out a lot with work tho. Like today im off to hydrotherapy pool then out for lunch. Im taking my packed lunch of bagel with me.

I found too much preparing when I was doing sw. Not enough ready meals or handy things to eat. Was all just meat and veg sso I had to cook it all the night before whih was no fun when I come home at 10pm.

So looking forward to a good day feeling slimmer can tell im losing weight. Roll on monday

Awwww that's a feeling we like! Im ALWAYS out and about and WW hasn't stopped me once, that's what I love about this plan! X

Im going to have to take my porridge oats with me tomorrow to have between clients as 6am is too early for breakfast. Ive a gap between clients between 8-9 So will get an oats so simple tub to put my oats and muller light yoghurt in. Oh and plenty of snacks to see me through. Like raspberries.

ive been buying crap and then getting home not eating a meal. Which isnt good for me at all. Plus ive had the awful tooth ache from abcess.

So looking forward to this weekend being different :)

Im going to have to take my porridge oats with me tomorrow to have between clients as 6am is too early for breakfast. Ive a gap between clients between 8-9 So will get an oats so simple tub to put my oats and muller light yoghurt in. Oh and plenty of snacks to see me through. Like raspberries.

ive been buying crap and then getting home not eating a meal. Which isnt good for me at all. Plus ive had the awful tooth ache from abcess.

So looking forward to this weekend being different :)

Hope you're getting on ok at work this morning? Such an early start for the weekend. What time will u finish? Do u but a flavoured OSS Tub? I'm just getting into the sachets myself this week.x

I start tomorrow morning at 7am is first client and last at 1pm. So up at 5.30am as I got to leave house at 6am for the drive. Ive decided to buy a plastic tub so ive can put my oats in there and a muller light and banana. Thats my usual breakfast so I shall take my chicken dinner over my mums and have that as by the time I get back home it will be tea time.

Ive not tried the oat so simple but I was going to get one to take with me. But I have a huge bag or cheapy porridge that im having every morning so should finish that first really. :)

I start tomorrow morning at 7am is first client and last at 1pm. So up at 5.30am as I got to leave house at 6am for the drive. Ive decided to buy a plastic tub so ive can put my oats in there and a muller light and banana. Thats my usual breakfast so I shall take my chicken dinner over my mums and have that as by the time I get back home it will be tea time.

Ive not tried the oat so simple but I was going to get one to take with me. But I have a huge bag or cheapy porridge that im having every morning so should finish that first really. :)

I don't normally buy OSS as its stupidly overpriced but can just about warrant buying it at £1 for 10 Sachets! I bet you'll be ready for that Chicken Dinner when you finish! X

Back