I will be skinny for June 2014 !! After baby number 2

Del13

So in June I'm off on my holibobs for my sisters wedding there's a big group of us going and the biggest girl is a size 10 well I'm no were near that atm , i did slimming world six years ago when I had my first child and found it amazin I went down to 10 stone which put me at at size 6/8, then I met my loverly fiancé and got took out for lots of tasty meals well over the last five years I went up to 13 stone 7 pound :0 ahhh !! The scales started beening my worst enemy I weighed more than my oh !! Which I have hid from him he thinks I'm 12 stone !! Then I found out I was pregnant Iv never been so happy but omg I was scad how much weight I was going to put on .. two weeks after I had her I got on the scales and I was 13 stone 12 1/2 pound I thought I'd done pretty well :) and decided the diet had to start before I put anymore on I'm on day 2 and doing good Iv turned down so much nice food ! I don't want it to be fair I'm in the zone :) I'm a naughty one I weigh my self everyday something I need to stop doing but so far I'm 2 and a half pound down :) I love slimming world I'm doing it at home atm just because I'm to busy when my weight loss starts to slow down ill try and make the time to join a group but for now I know lots about it I'm off to cook tea and I'm excited poached egg and sin free chips yum yum!!

Back