I will be slim again (I hope! )

beckyboo87

Hi all I did start a diary else where but think I done it the wrong place so starting again. Well I'm becky and im a serial yo yo dieter lol For once id like to get to my goal I haven't been able to succeed yet :(
I tryed a similar diet few months bk cambridge and lost 11 pound then I feel pregnant so had to stop but sadly I lost it.. after that I couldn't get bk on board and my eatings got outta controll and ive gained loads! But from today thats all gonna change I hope :) I had a choc trufa bar for breakie was lovely! Cookies and cream shake for lunch was pretty nice and spag bol for dinner wasnt bad had to have salt n pepper with it.. I had dinner at 4.30 probley bit early but was so hungry! So no more food for this evening im planning on a early night though. Also went to the gym for half an hour today :) hope everyones had a great day xx

Hi, welcome to S&S. Do you know you are having too few packs? You need to have 4 a day or 3 and a meal. If you skip packs you will find that your weight loss will stall. Best of luck on S&S x

Hi kbqueen I did adventually after reading the booklet properly lol. Sorry havent been on for few days but ive been sticking to it! Maybe not drinking enough water but im working on that. I had a sneaky weigh in this morning n im 7lbs down must have been holding a lot of water but still pretty pleased about it :) tryed one my valina shakes with coffee this morning thought it would be nice but I was wrong drank it anyway though. Got a bit of a problem with tomorrow my nan wants to take us for a carvary tomorrow and she dont like all these diets and I dont wanna upset her so im gonna try my best just have meat and vegetables. Might just have 2 packs moz no sure. Just gotta steer clear of them yummy yourkshires and tats!

Heya hun and welcome :) im on my restart and on day 4 :) well done on the loss so far :) minimins is amazin for supprt advice n general laughs and jokes the ladies here r amazin xx

Sorry to hear abt ur loss hun :( we all here to support ya x

At the carvery just have some chicken and veg and then 3 packs throughout the day. You can have a small meal on the lifestyle plan so it will be fine x

Back