I will be slim for Christmas!!!!

Pumpkin*Patch

:xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree:

Yes yes, I know we are only in April, and the sun has only just started shining... but everyone needs a goal and something to work towards - Christmas 2013 is that thing for me.. and I would like to think it will be achievable too!!

So hello everyone!! Last Monday I embarked on my slimming world journey once again. I want to loose 4 - 5 stone for me to be comfortable in my skin again (doubtful this will be achieved by crimbo but hey, who knows!).. it is going to be one hell of a journey, so hop on board and join me :)
I have joined a group this week has not been the best first week due to training buffets and hotel food, but you know, it is a long journey ahead and so am taking it one day at a time and making the best decisions I can with the food I am faced with! - No more training for now and so fingers crossed I can keep on the straight and narrow!

I decided to start a diary in the hope that updating it on a daily basis will keep me busy and away from the kitchen cupboards ;) - I like doing traditional red and green days.. a mad lover of quorn!! .... oh and scan bran, I absolutely loooooove scan bran cakes :D

If you do pop by this thread, please say hello, let me know you're around - and let me know if you have a diary too... I need to subscribe to some diaries to keep me motivated!!

Happy Saturday everyone :cool:

Hi Pumpkin Patch, Well done on getting back to it and there's plenty of time to get to your chosen goal.
It's very difficult starting up again but just don't think of yourself as a failure.. most of us have been there, done that, and most probably like myself..got the T shirt as well!.. :D
All the very best to you on your journey and you are most welcome to drop in to my diary any time.

Hi Pumpkin Patch, Well done on getting back to it and there's plenty of time to get to your chosen goal.
It's very difficult starting up again but just don't think of yourself as a failure.. most of us have been there, done that, and most probably like myself..got the T shirt as well!.. :D
All the very best to you on your journey and you are most welcome to drop in to my diary any time.

Hi :) - thanks for the message!!!

Yes it is hard starting again, I have lost count of the amount of times I have said "this is it...!" or "this is it!!... and I really mean it this time!!" etc.
But this time, something in me wants to do it more than ever and I guess that is the key.

I will be sure to stop by and check out your diary - thanks for stopping by :D

What a beautiful day!!!!

Trying to make the most of the rest day as next week will be quite busy. Lucky for me it will not involve buffets nor hotel food.
I am rather nervous about weigh in tomorrow as I am unsure that I will have lost anything... I guess it is a change for life and not just a "quick fix".

I am wondering what to have for my tea tonight. I have seen a recipe for BBQ sauce on this website and am considering it with Chicken for my tea tonight - and a nice big salad too!! But first, time for some sunshine whilst I work out my shopping list :)

Have a great Sunday afternoon everyone!!

Back