I will be slim for the summer!! :D xx

Louise_xx

[h=2]
[/h]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]so it's day 1 for me on the CD finally decided to take control of my body and face reality.

so far so good I seem to be coping ok but know I won't feel like this tomorrow.

Had the porridge for breakfast which was disgusting! And a milkshake for lunch along with loads of water. Not looking forward to dinner time as that will be when my partner is home, got to cook him dinner and try to resist the temptation!

Been reading through people's threads and it's so inspiring and is good for motivation.

My diary isn't going to be very excited but I would appreciate any advice anyone might have :)

[/FONT]

Heya well done on making the decision to start cd it is a fab diet but as u said very tempting to cheat, I always have a shake handy when doing dinner so when I am tempted to pick I slurp instead lol good luck hun and stay strong!!!

Hey hun well done for today so far!! It will get easier I promise after the 1st 3/4 days you'll br well away!
How much do you want to loose if u don't mind me asking?
Evening are the worst for me as I pick! Buy lots of gossip mags as this really helps me! All te skinny celebs inspire me to be slim!
I'm going to follow your diary to see how your gettin on x

Total loss- 33lbs in 10 weeks

Hi Hun

My goal is to lose just under 5 stone u? I'm focusing more on dress sizes cos I've always been heavier than I look.
I think evenings are gonna be my worst because I partner is home and he eats loads of junk food :(
x

Louise_xx said:
Hi Hun

My goal is to lose just under 5 stone u? I'm focusing more on dress sizes cos I've always been heavier than I look.
I think evenings are gonna be my worst because I partner is home and he eats loads of junk food :(
x

Hi Louise just read ur thread and thought I would say hi and well done for taking the step to do cd.... I'm just into my 2nd week and I had a couple of shaky times when I really wanted food but I just found something to do to take my mind off it.... I find evenings hard as well as I'm cooking for my children and then my fella don't finish work till 8ish and I'm cookin again for him,doing their sandwiches for next day etc.... But when I sit down that's when I struggle as I want a brew and some biscuits lol... I'm gonna take the advice off here and get some gossipy mags and see if that helps... I wish u luck and keep in touch x

Yes I'm just trying to keep busy atm, I no it will get easier after the first couple of days just got to stick to it.
good luck with your weight loss xx

well I have managed to get through day 1
was really hard cooking dinner for my partner then sitting there whilst he ate it and I was drinking my water.
managed to drink 3 litres today which surprised me as I normally only drink 1 litre.
luckily my little girl is keeping me busy, gonna spring clean my flat tomorrow to keep me busy

Louise_xx said:
well I have managed to get through day 1
was really hard cooking dinner for my partner then sitting there whilst he ate it and I was drinking my water.
managed to drink 3 litres today which surprised me as I normally only drink 1 litre.
luckily my little girl is keeping me busy, gonna spring clean my flat tomorrow to keep me busy

Well done hun.... U should be really proud of yourself... Xx

I've woke up feeling like crap, don't feel hungry but have a really bad headache, thought I drunk enough water obviously not.
Lets see how today goes..

Louise_xx said:
I've woke up feeling like crap, don't feel hungry but have a really bad headache, thought I drunk enough water obviously not.
Lets see how today goes..

Could be ketosis hun keep going xx

Just glad I didn't wake up hungry that was what I was dreading xx

Once u are in ketosis the hunger pangs should go and it does get easier, just the headaches are a sodding pain!!!

Yea it doesn't help that my little girl has decided to be noisy this morning lol

getting through today quite well by the time I am feeling a little bit hungry I'm due another sachet, actually enjoying all the milkshakes I have tried so far :)
headache has gone now so feeling a lot better just can't wait for Monday to come so I can have my first weigh in

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]day 3

I have woken up feeling really ill today, got a bad headache and feel really weak :(
on the plus side I don't feel hungry lol

Ive taken some painkillers and gonna drink loads of water to help me feel better.

I need major willpower later, I'm going to my dads to cook him and my partner home made lasagne (my favourite) :( its gonna be hard but I will get through it, I know I'm only at the start of day 3 but feeling quite proud of myself just can't wait to be weighed Monday [/FONT]

Stay strong hun, I gotta cook spag bol later which is my Fave, keep a shake handy incase u want to cave! Hope u feel better soon x

I got some ketone sticks yesterday and they have shown up that the ketosis has kicked in :D
I feel really good now compared to how I felt when I got up this morning.

Louise_xx said:
I got some ketone sticks yesterday and they have shown up that the ketosis has kicked in :D
I feel really good now compared to how I felt when I got up this morning.

That's fab well done girlie, should be easier now!

Back