I will get slim on Lipotrim...Dee's Diary

chefdee

OK if I write in this Diary every day I can keep track of what I am doing and why
Day one I was filled with excitement I was not going to tell anybody about my new regime but told everybody who would listen:) it wasn't to difficult to stick to I nearly ate a banana but stopped myself, read lots of posts on here and that helped immensely went to bed early cause I did fancy a cheese sandwich and I rarely eat cheese....Day two had an upset stomach and really couldn't face my third shake, water is a huge effort to get down but I am so determined to do this again read posts on here some of the losses are just amazing, because I have a big gob everyone at work is asking how I am doing so can't quit if I wanted to. Day three that's today and no upset tummy but headache, light headed and bloated, water has been a struggle again but somebody mentioned sparkling water so tomorrow I will try that, at 9 this morning I mixed a chocolate and vanilla together as I find the them both hard going, wasn't to bad so will have the same tomorrow morning, couldn't face another one at lunch time but just had a vanilla with a spoonful of coffee in it and I quite like it, I have one more today so will have that at around 8 tonight, so far so good x Dee

Good luck Dee, your first week weigh in will be great motivation for the coming weeks! Keep us updated x

Good idea to head off to bed. Hope you have a better day tomorrow and ketosis kicks in x x x

good luck and keep up the good work. I find the shakes impossible to keep down at times but stick to it, u need to have them all so your body doesn't go into starvation mode and hold on to fat and store it. I used to think that if i skipped on it just meant more weightloss but this isn't the case. your doing great, and ketosis cant be far away, im not going to say u will feel amazing like the video does lol but it is a lot easier to resist temptation.

It's day 4 and such a struggle to have any enthusiasm for the shakes, I haven't been hungry today but last night for some reason I really fancied a fish finger, quite odd as it's not something I usually eat :) my biggest problem today is still headaches but not as bad and paracetamol works it's magic, I changed to sparkling water and that made a difference but the shakes are being forced down I will have them and I wont quit, my mouth tastes like a donkeys bum right now, hope I soon feel back to normal :(

Well here I am day 5 and my last day, unfortunately I have had a couple of days feeling very nauseous , had a terrible night last night and had only managed one shake all day everytime I went to have the next one my stomach churned and I new if I drank it when it hit my stomach it would come straight back up, I am so disappointed as I know this plan works in 5 days I have lost 6lbs but I can't manage it any longer, I must lose this weight so I will try Slimming World AGAIN!!!!! thanks all for your kind words and support and don't give up, this works but just not for me, I think I am a good bit older than most of you so maybe my age is against me, but who knows xx

Awww bless Dee. You've given it a good try and it's not suited you at all. Have you thought about slim & save. They may suit you better? Good luck for the rest of your journey x x x

Good luck for your journey. I hope you will find your way:wave_cry:

Back