I WILL get to a size 8!

LadyGeorgie

Hi there, well subject speaks for itself. I'm currently a size 12/14 as I have huge hips but my goal is to hit a size 6/8. I'm quite short so shouldn't be too bad lol. I'm starting slim and save today, my packs will arrive between 11:30 - 12:30 so will get started ASAP!

I know first few days will be hard but once they're gone, it'll be easier I hope :)

Currently have a sore throat, is there anything I can take for it which won't mess the diet up?

Xxxxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

You can do it!! It's awesome how much have you got to loose!?

I'm not sure weight wise to get to the size I want but I'm 11st13 now and I want to get to the lower side of my BMi so between 7 - 8 stone. Xxxxx

Cool how tall are you out of interest im middle to low Bmi at 7st 8lb and I'm 5 foot Ish

I'm aiming for similar weight 8st 7 my goal (am5 ft6)

Good luck with plan xxx

You too :) 8lb untill my goal wooo

Thank you Rebekah, I'm 5ft1 and low end of BMI is 7 stone and high end is 9 stone 6lbs for me :)

xxxxx

Oh wow so pretty much the same as me! I'm a 6-8 now and at goal a 6 do you will be about the same :) I've gone from 11 stone to 7st 8lb this diet works so well!!

Oh wow that is a lot! I've gone from 15 stone 13lbs to 11st 13lbs doing various diets, but now the final couple of stone won't shift & my old habits are creeping back so thats why I decided to look at the meal replacement diets. How long did it take for you to get to 11st to 7st 8lbs? xxxxxx

Well I did the first 2 stone on Cambridge diet but hated every minute of it as the flavours wernt as good then! That took 2 months the I put on a little back and came on s&s and have lost the rest (plus a bit of the gain) in about 2.5 months with a few minor mishaps! Honestly the best thing ive ever done!! I'm so much happier!! :) all the best :) can't believe I'm nearing my refeed it's happens so quickly!!

I bet you can't wait Bridie! Hopefully it won't be long until your there :) How slow have your losses been Bananas? I know mine won't be like others where they've lost 7lbs in the first week or more, but I know I'd like to be at least 10 stone by the time the kids go back to school :) xxx

Yea I'm reckoning a week on Saturday and I can start refeeding! I know what you mean by slow losses as we are smaller the losses are. Less about 2 lb a week but my inch loss has even phenomenal!!

I suppose thats a better way of knowing your size with the jeans :) I notice the inches go from me more than weight too! Been suffering with the hayfever today but so far the packs are nice. When I started a few months ago with low cal I was a size 22 so to go from 22 to a 14 in the hip department isn't bad :) Can't wait until I'm like stick insects like you two lol xxxx

I really need to start working at he toning side now though otherwise I'll be all saggy ha I have a dress that I want to be able to get in for my friends wedding it's beautiful and fits up to the waist but is too tight in the boob department! But I may never get there with te boobs who knows!! Lol

Lol I have a boob problem too! But yeah I got saggy skin, apparently the skin can take upto 2 years to ping back :eek:! When is your friends wedding? Xxxxxx

Yea I've heard that too :( Grrr fingers crossed my skin is extra stretchy and pings back quicker lol!! In September!! So plenty of time hopefully lol!

Lol you'll be in that dress by then! Xxxx

Back