• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I will lose these lbs - my diary!!!

OK - So after my 3.5lb gain WITHOUT any reason what so ever!! I am going to take more care measuring things etc (no thats why I gained)

Anyways - I've just found out that next Tuesday (the day before weigh in) I am going out for Christmas Lunch with all the girls and directors at work .... hmmm ... I can't see that helping me much when getting on the scales on Wednesday but never mind I can only try my best.

So here goes food for today:

B: X2 silces of nimble bread (x1 HEX B) and 2 laughing cow light cheese (x1 HEX B)

Lunch: Mild Cheese & Broc Pasta N Sauce, Lasting Satisfaction Yoghurt, Satsumas and a Banana

Dinner: S/w Chips, Beans & Half Fat Cheese (X1 HEXA - 42g)

Syns: Go Ahead Apple Bake Bar - 6 syns

I will be having some Ryvitta (HEX B) later on with the rest of my laughing cow cheese from HEX A.

Lets hope I don't gain this week or something will be REALLY wrong!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
Keeping this diary will help ya hun...

Good Luck this week and Im sure you will be ok :)

Do you know where you are going for ya lunch?
x

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
I would stick to the basics? Stuffing isnt too many syns I dont think nor is gravy... Its the pudding and that which maybe a prob!
I dont even want to no what they would be!
IF dont want the xmas dinner what bout tomato based pasta?

I would stick to the basics? Stuffing isnt too many syns I dont think nor is gravy... Its the pudding and that which maybe a prob!
I dont even want to no what they would be!
IF dont want the xmas dinner what bout tomato based pasta?
I think everyone will be having Xmas dinner and I'll probably get teased if I choose anything different. haha. I'll just not have a pud :D ........ easier said than done!!

congrates on the 3 years hun,dont have a nandos down here so im not v much help on that 1 sorry hun,hows your week been going??
Thanks hun. I might just see if he wants to go for chinese instead .. .maybe a bit bitter. Weeks going good. With all this eating out I hope I can still loose something

its so difficult this time of the year,i know a lot of people would just be happy to maintain,youve just got to try your best and see what happens,mmm chinese yummy
Well as long as I get rid of some of this extra that I gained I will be happy. My last weigh in day is the 23rd when I have my xmas party so I will have to find another class as well. eeeee what a mess

Friday - 12th Dec

I didn't have time to do a diary yesterday so here it is a day late

Green :)

B: Lasting Satisfaction Yoghurt, Satsumas

L: Spaghetti Hoops on Toast (x1 HEX B Choice)

D: Smash potato pizza with mushroom, peppers & onions topped with cheese from both HEX A choices

Snack: Melon & Mild Cheese and Broc pasta n sauce

Saturday 13th Dec - Green Day

Having another Green day today.

Think I will be having a chinese today so think the best thing will be vegetable chow mein? Any other ideas??

B: Cheese on toast (x2 nimble bread - 1 HEX B choice) (Laughing cow cheese - 1 HEX A choice)

L: Rice with mexican chilli (asda meat free) & Melon

D: Possible Vegetable chow mein - any other ideas lets me know :D:D